Snow Wolf AUG

Has anyone got any feedback on the Snow Wolf Steyrs that x-Force has imported? Need to scratch my AUG itch before I start building another Gen 8 powered screw together “A2” or F88SA1C

Im curious on SW Aug Steyr SW-020T(BK) A3 CQB AEG Gel Blaster Modular Assault Rifle - Black - X-Force Tactical this one, might just grab one if its a good quality.

I like the Aus Army standard issue edition but none in stock

not ideal for CQB but
GIF_20241008_123111_229

For what it’s worth, I was told by a retailer that the SW AUGs aren’t as good as the JG Works offerings. :thinking:

The guy wasn’t too specific but it had a lot to do with their conversion from airsoft to gel. Mag issues I believe was the problem. :man_shrugging: surprise surprise

1 Like

But they use the same principle as the LDT spring mags, and the mag contacts are standard spring ones, not those shitty little sheets metal ones the JG use that loose contact cause they bend too much.

Had I known sooner these were coming I would of held off getting my JG Aug, haven’t been able to use it in a game yet cause of the mag contact problem.
I’ve printed a little wedge that goes under them to hold them up and that seems to be working so far.

1 Like

The contact springs are available online in packets of whatever you need :+1:

I still should have a bag full stashed away somewhere that were used just for the purpose of soldering in to replace dodgy metal strip terminals on different model blasters :ok_hand:

Interesting - the guys at x-Force were trying to overcome the problems that they found with the JG and AA ones

I have seen one yet so this is all second hand…
I know a guy who likes augs, has quite a few and he said the JG ones were better. Which I’ve been in a fair few of and there are a few niggles to sort out but it wouldn’t be gel without that right?
I know the snow wolf airsoft versions are decent, and with only a few parts are very good, but same can be said for JG augs.

I’d like to see in one myself before I make an actual assesment.

Weren’t the Atomic Armory Steyr Augs rebranded by CEH that got lost in China then the ship sunk and they were months late JG AUG’s anyway :rofl:

Couldn’t figure out the source of the AA AUGs as they had a whole bunch of pic rails and non-standard bits that didn’t match the JG’s. They could have been JG’s as M4a1 didn’t release all the variants that they were supposed to have ordered (was told they had 11 variants)

Mmm as far as I got in that mumbo jumbo they had some JG parts then others were not :person_shrugging:
M4A1’s arrived months earlier.