The showroom floor

Baby Barret deserves its own sci fi movie!

Gotta get it to a night game, see the hand guard light up😅
Need to build a drum for glowies yet🤣

1 Like

Those are really cool, I like what you did with the Barret, and the AK well that’s just damn :fire:

2 Likes

Some of my electric jelly blasters over the years.

IMG_9265

IMG_9211

IMG_1082

IMG_9128

IMG_1079

IMG_0114

IMG_0106

12 Likes

Very nice :+1:
I love seeing how different people customise their blasters according to their different tastes and uses. :ok_hand:

The dust cover on that last one is a bloody crack-up! :joy:

2 Likes

And this ol jigga!

Eat gels you commie bastards!:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Running this one at the arvo session at hardcore tomorrow

2 Likes

My simple setup.
Unfortunately asian don’t have a good parts like Aussies.

5 Likes

Looking pretty awesome to me :+1::sunglasses:
Got many good parts from Monkey Mods….who should be a great supplier for you in your region :thinking::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thanks docbob. But seems like the ‘blue and red light siren :policeman:’ have raided their places. Coz recently they make a ‘clearing day’ as low as 16 AUD for a set of gen8! When I took a visit on website, they are many item that not restock again ( maybe to lay low a bit first).

This is cause of a bunch of ‘clever’ youngster equipped a full tactical suit and holding a blaster, going straightly to a cosplay event somewhere in city. I assuming some people are pointing at this monkeemod shop.

So gel blaster scene in Malaysia becaming hot topic again, as many of seller in online shopping apps (shopee / Lazada) has been frozen and ban.

Dunno what happened to this hobby next…
(Sorry if my English grammar is wrong. I’m not really good in English)

2 Likes

Thanks for the great information from your local Blaster scene :+1:
It’s a pity that there’s so many people all over the world who do stupid things that bring a bad name to the hobby.

Yes, the flow on effects from Law Enforcement, the Media and bad public perception is incredibly harmful to all the people who are doing the right thing :confused:

I’m sure that the way these stores get around these laws is by only selling the blasters as their broken down individual parts …… which after looking at the MM website, I’m sure that’s exactly what they are doing at the moment.
Yeah, certainly many parts unavailable, considering that they used to be one of the biggest suppliers :thinking:

I think that your English is going quite well, much better than any attempt I could make writing in Malaysian! :joy:

3 Likes

That’s a fantastic idea do have pictures of the co2 adapter

Do be careful with that. Vessels are pressure rated, and there’s no telling if your green gas magazines will be CO2 rated.

Definitely not for gbb pistols. Kar98 only.

I see thanks for the picture , I’ll check it out.