The showroom floor

Just a topic to show off some of your favourite blasters (HPA, AEG,GBB)
Here are some of my favourites
20210718_103543
20210217_161115
20210718_103623
20210217_161614

6 Likes

IMG_20210823_154808MP
Simple and reliable. Never failed me. More reliable than any green gASS blaster ive had, besides the Kar98

5 Likes

@Bandit75 What is that green one? :heart_eyes:

That’s a falkor blitz from azraels
That’s my all time favourite :+1:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, have you tried running this on green gas? I wonder how the co2 pistols run on it as all.

I havent. Co2 works much better for me

1 Like

I despise green gas.
I use a 12gram co2 adapter in my kar98

Oh, how come? I’m personally the other way around, the CO2 canisters were such a pain in the butt to use, and I always felt bad dumping the excess gas if I was done shooting before it ran out.

All my green gas blasters were shit
Mp5k, tti g17, even a aw race gat
Except the kar. That was amazing

1 Like

Damn, that is some real bad luck of the draw right there.

My P226, DB hi capa, P1, K98, MP5K and MP7 all ran fantastic on green gas. Though I will admit my WE M9, AK74su and Atomic Armoury Savaging Bull were absolute pieces of shit.

1 Like

Only thing with my hi capa, was i hate the safety. I broke it when wearing gloves at a firld and it clicks when pulling the trigger now.

Oh yeah the safeties can be absolute pieces of junk, if they’re not tuned perfectly. I remember my old Wells safety got so loose it just stopped engaging altogether, and when changing the grips on my GF and my hicapas, the damn grip safety just…stopped working all together, and you could pull the trigger with a floppy hold.

Good thing they’re just toys :rofl:

2 Likes

The bear of cheap shit casting techniques. You either cast perfect like Ruger and Springfield and many others or you cast junk yep looking at you China. There is no in between. Unfortunately at a guess your safety problem being broken would be shite cast crap.

5 Likes

Oh shit, I never got to see the end result on your Vityaz. That thing is :fire:

1 Like

Another one of my favourites
20220728_133558
20220728_133212

5 Likes

That’s bloody awesome mate! :ok_hand:
That overslung tripod mount is a great feature :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah that tripod is handy because it’s a heavyweight to carry around :rofl:

3 Likes