Upcoming Blasters and Products

I know what you mean… :wink: good times indeed.

Back in the day I viewed EVERYTHING and ANYTHING as a potential donor to a build… some weird and wonderful creations came from that way of thinking :joy:

Ah well, you’ve still got your cars, Bob. I’ve got my bikes… there’s still stuff there to challenge us :laughing:

I am in the sometimes fortunate position where I see new blasters that require repair or upgrade and someone else pays, though they tend to also take it away once I am done :rofl:
So I see a lot of newer blasters that I don’t buy, and yes, they are generally good needing little or no upgrading to be a reasonable performer that does not leaving the user feeling outgunned on the field.

That said, there is little enjoyment in purchasing such pieces for me personally. I am a sucker for punishment, and take much more joy getting something a older, broken, missing parts etc and paying stuff all for it, then turning it into something unique and making it perform. Most of the hobby for me is this.

I like to exercise my creativity, intellect (lol), engineering and problem solving; more than I like to just buy things and throw money at blasters. For me if a blaster is cheaper, I find I care less what happens to it on the field, and just focus on having fun rather than trying to look after something that was expensive. I find that balance of performance, value and entertainment vital in the hobby to truly enjoy it.

1 Like

So what is the difference between the new CEH Army Armament M45a1 (kimber patriot) and the M4a1 JG 1911. Both look a lot like the old Atomic Armoury 1911 tactical (which still performs better than my WETech 1911’s)

CEH $359
M4a1 $299
CEH AA $260

Well… The Atomic Armoury is just a reskinned wells. So it is surprising it works at all after a few months.
The Army Armament, I have heard little about other than they are good.
The JG is a 1911 version of their hicapa. I have one, and have been pretty impressed with it. Nothing outstanding, but it works flawlessly, and shoots pretty straight so nothing to complain about.

1 Like
2 Likes

So many cool replicas now. Looking forward to the GBBR M1 Carbines that WAT are bringing in soon.

4 Likes

Yep - coming soon - next month - response in Feb, March, April and May

2 Likes

Weird to see that they went for the Para model, but makes sense weight/material wise not having the full wood stock.

Wooden ya know it…

Full wood version available as well…

Enough to get Puppy/Para drooling, im sure…!!

Had a play with the one that they had on display at the store. Felt just like the one that I had to donate to little Johnny’s disarmament folly

1 Like

Nudged over for neatness sake. Because heck yes the M1’s are cool and I’m excited, and keen to talk about them (without crowding the PPSH thread).

I’m actually low key kind of relieved they haven’t arrived yet. I know they’re gonna sell like hotcakes, and my data card is taking its time coming back from SAPol.

1 Like

I wonder if the bayonet lugs are correct. To mount my og M4 bayonet with M8 scabbard. Might be overkill for CQB :rofl:

Wouldn’t be the first time, an M7 fits perfectly on the CYMA M16s, pretty sure the 1907 patterns fit on the Lee-Enfield as well. :rofl: Definitely overkill, but a rubber bayonet might be fun in a CQB situation?

1 Like

waitin on the doable barrels, I still hate how much they cost but I know its worth it for mental health alone.

I love the website still says march on the preorder, apparently its all set and on its way for mid june but we’ll see

Just been chatting with a US Supplier mate that’s got all the manufacturer industry lowdowns on blasters out of China for his US Business.

Still waiting for some more pics and details in the next 24 hours, but from what I can see so far, it looks like the Gen8 2.0 will still have the same buffer tube and handguard mount style, just better quality CYMA grade Nylon, delete lower heat shield, proper safe/semi/auto, cast metal gears and general strengthening of the old design.
Can automatically see that they seem to be a new style “pinned” receiver, not the old style held together with 15 different screws :roll_eyes::joy:

Only screw that I can see are for the original Gen8 style handgrip/motor mount.

Will update details/pics as I get them :+1:

3 Likes

QD sling mounts in that crane stock, I see they’ve moved away from the iconic Gen 8 CRT.

I’d buy it to put a Gen 8 on the wall… and the nylon build’s a bonus. Interested to see what you find out about it. :thinking:

Always annoyed me with the JM8 the screws holding halfs together. Visual thing. Too little too late can’t see it being a big seller. Maybe US will go gangbusters. But na AUS is dead especially when everyone gets the 30% power hike won’t be able to afford fuck all :rofl:

That’s definitely true mate!
I’m certain that it is the new demand from the US/European market for the manufacturers to update an old known hot seller to provide a cheap alternative that slots in between the WALMART crap and the higher end Blasters currently available.

Everyone seems to be screaming out for a $90-$120 reliable, half decent performance blaster that’s easily/cheaply upgradeable…….which a new version Gen8 would definitely fill the gap in the market sell like hot cakes. :thinking::sunglasses:

Can confirm that the new Gen8 also has mag prime! :sunglasses:

……… but also can confirm is still the old split half type Gen8 receiver with a good handful of screws holding everything together like the original.

Just got sent some close up pics to confirm, and at least have some allen head screws now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Careful WA will ban pictures next :rofl:

1 Like