Upcoming Blasters and Products

Bought this for about that price a few years ago! :flushed:

Spent a shitonne more hours with the family enjoying this than any of my old massive collection of blasters! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

GBU now also has the STG-44 and MP40, great :roll_eyes:

One blasts …Super…out the back…
The other… blasts…gels out the front…

Whats the ideal mix, for maximum value…!!! ( include maint, and running costs, for both…!)

Spent a shitonne more on blasters/parts over the last 5 years than I ever spent on this old girl! :flushed:

2 Likes

Let me guess…

" One was an old , cantankerous , gun metal grey pig, who devoured, time, money and demanded many parts…

The other was a lovely car, i took my family on, for many picnics…"

About right.?!

X-Force also getting in on the act after these releases from I-Hobby first.

They must be selling pretty well if all these other retailers are jumping on the bandwagon :thinking:

1 Like

Who knows? Maybe that might mean they’ll finally recognise that cool WW2 replica stuff sells like hotcakes, and import some more interesting things. Like Lugers :thinking:

3 Likes

Got it spot on mate!
My “Little Pig” cost a hella lot more to run and maintain!

2 Likes

I have seen a few prototypes of Gel Lugers…. but the reviews are pretty disappointing :confused:

dont shatter the illusion of hope…its what we cling to…

Honestly, as a replica/collecting fan, I’d be okay with some disappointment and finagling out bugs like ‘you gotta grow 7.1mm exactly’. Just as long as the toggle lock works.

1 Like

Exactly the same comments I received when I got my ZB26.

Was renowned as a poor performance blaster OOTB, but as a WW2 replica fan, I was over the moon to have a true sized replica of such an important piece of history, I couldn’t give a shit how it performed…… (even though I did tear it apart and got decent FPS out of it!)……it was a stunningly well built quality piece to have in my collection :ok_hand:

12 Likes

"In the red towel, just on the red towel, the ZB sleeps tonight…
In the jungle , the modding jungle, FPS increase, as barrels get airtight…

Blow him away, blow him away, blow him away…"

4 Likes

Thanks BME…
Now thats stuck in my head.

3 Likes

The only blaster that took up the whole Red Towel *TM and required the size of the outdoor table to photograph it on! :flushed::joy:

I think that @BME suffers from high altitude lack of oxygen :flushed::joy:

2 Likes

You got a spare $2.5k? coz that’s what it will cost :rofl:

1 Like

Do you know anyone looking to buy a kidney :rofl:

How about a left nut :rofl:

Na then the other one get cold :rofl:

1 Like