Upcoming Blasters and Products

Jesus they are expensive why so much aaaaaaaaaaa not to mention we mags have a tiny valve my pistol cant even hit

1 Like

After the fun I’ve had with my stormbreaka i don’t really care about the price :laughing:

i still got that gba one also kek

If, i can ultimately get a gel - modded M60 in…

This will be next…

Hitlers buzz saw…and the basis, for the aliens smart gun…!

7 Likes

As much as I’d love to get my hands on an MG42 I’ve had a weird hankering for a grease gun lately… There’s a fair few airsoft ones out there, so there’s hope yet.

Screenshot_20220727-203943_Chrome

3 Likes

The MG42 and a Luger and my replica desires would be fulfilled

2 Likes

sten gun sten gun sten gun

2 Likes

Bren gun Bren gun Bren gun

2 Likes

Von Richtofen gun Von Richtofen gun Von Richtofen gun

you know, you could probably buy a few mp40 mags, get a silicon gun dispenser from bunnings, and knock something up…!!

Are caulking guns banned, in WA.?.? :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Beautiful Gel Blaster Humans. It’s Preorder time 🙂

As a few of you know, we have put a lot of time and effort into making sure our blasters are built to a top-tier standard. This will never change.

We-Tech have been more than accomodating for my over the top OCD’ness on our product quality, and we are finally at a stage were we can offer larger quantities of the models we sell. This has been a massive effort and is the result of the hard work of a lot of people. (you know who you are kings)

There will be a minimum of a 2 month wait from date of purchase, with regular updates on progress. As we have just seen with our cybergun order, the shipment can get to Brisbane from HK in 3 days, and then it can take a month to clear customs. In all likely hood we are looking at a 3/4 month total lead time until they are ready to ship to your door.

There will be a very limited quanity available for purchase on the website after all preorders have been fullfilled.

How long till the m4s are available?

No idea - you will need to contact East Coast

U think they will sell exta mags?

He hasn’t historically. Still might be worth poking him on Facebook or via email.

He has a bit of an ego, so tread lightly.

2 Likes

Soooo we extra phelgmy spit on his poop chute?

1 Like

God that was nauseatingly graphic :rofl: But yes, ultimately. Give him that plastic smile and plastic polite attitude.

1 Like

But it sounds funny and inconvenient

Luger, Luger,…where for art thou, Luger…??

I emailed this guy, and he didn’t even respond.
No phone number either…

1 Like