1 Like

AJ mods is only a store not a supplier🙄
And yet they just go straight to harassment and continue :thinking:
As stated, it is a LDT product
Bad form

2 Likes

This could be fun

1 Like

Was wondering how well that long barrel could stay steady with that Browning Action, but didn’t have to wait long to find out! :joy:

@AztechInnovations DSG & QSG new designs.
Thoughts-discussion?

Watched that last night. The accuracy would annoy me.

I like that they are innovating the DSG to get a few extra teeth, the TSG and QSG I can’t really see being effective… I am in two minds about it.

The DSG… I like the idea that you could use a lesser spring and take advantage of the extra teeth for less load on the motor with a smaller spring, but will it still work on quicker motors and not PME? The half teeth might work and help, but a faster rof might still require a bigger spring that will pump fps up to high to be usefull… Wait and see how they work.

I’ve built a few traditional DSG with m160 and m170 springs, most recently with a warhead 30k, 8:1 dsg with m170 and sure it belted out 46rps, and had a super snappy semi… but I ended up changing it to 12:1 with the warhead 30k and m110 minus a couple of teeth, as it was for indoor semi only duty and it is just as quick on semi, and still 30rps on auto, but pulls almost no amps compared to the dsg. 11amps actually. Along with the fact of drilling out 40+ rps, not fun for anyone but the user, another reason I reverted my DSGs back to SSG. rof above 30rps is just a bit too much to be fun for other players IMO.

I think what I am trying to say is, you could use on for more fps, but maybe not alot more rps in case of their DSG vs traditional DSG. Also with the brushless motors having far less amp draw and high speeds, I no longer feel the need for even DSG, unless you like to spend alot of time building one.

The TSG and QSG… must use an apache, so I have no interest as I almost never use ultra hard gels in aeg, which is basically a requirement for an apache.
But I do appreciate the innovation to be able to do it, and make it easier to do. I do wonder how long that pickup tooth is going to last with monster springs and with the force focused on a smaller section of the pickup tooth. I am interested to see what others do with these, at the same time, no real interest in trying it out myself.

1 Like

With a price increase

1 Like

Price increase for Danny’s magic wand to be waved over it first :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Man, I understand the massive provenience behind the Browning HP as a real steel firearm, but I just cannot see the justification behind throwing down nearly 750 bucks on what is basically the same manual of arms as a 1911A1.

1 Like

It’s mostly for people reenacting Australian Vietnam kits

CEH have their next batch of GM MK16s as pre-orders now. They also have a number of GM receiver available for pre-order too. Now i refuse to play the pre-order game, but dang, the Bushmaster receiver would do me nicely for a project.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered a BCM one. To be perfectly honest that is like my dream come true so I don’t want to miss out.

And considering I just had my 11.5” outer barrel seized and then a week later my BCM bcg seized I just want something without the hassles.

That sux mate….sorry for your loss :confused:
Hopefully they were just having a field day that particular day and you have less issues in the future :+1:

1 Like

Well my outer barrel turned up today. :man_facepalming:t3:
I feel like an idiot but hey the tracking did not update from its arrival in Sydney a week and a half ago so I assumed the worst.
Hopefully my bolt carrier turns up next week. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Especially with that mob…

1 Like

Hahahaha

Bonuscharsforyou

Hi guys,
bit of a self plug:

MySelf and a Mate have opened a E-Store, First offerings are just what i produce myself but we aim to get other bits and peices in as world wide shipping lanes allow. Our aim is to supply items that most stores either do not have or charge way to much for (like a micro JST connector used on HPA FCU Boards).

First up is a device i’ve been working on for a while to get just right. MP5 magazine adaptor:

Please come take a look and let me know what you guys think.

www.modmania.com.au

Cheers

7 Likes

That Mag adapter is 100% bang on mate! :ok_hand:
Awesome work and wishing you all the very best success with your work…… especially if you can crack the rapidly expanding US market :+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning mate! Well done! I know you have put so much effort into it to make it perfect and know it will go well and get your reward for all your hard work. The quality of it is unreal so you can be rest assured everyone will love it!

2 Likes