Upcoming Blasters and Products

Mate, if riding really was excercise we’d be built like Arnold Schwarzenegger… :laughing:

Enjoy that ride :+1:

Dusted of the cobwebs on the old guy and went for a 100k ride
The bike came to😅
Now sitting in the massage chair to recover :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not much of a gearhead, so excuse me not having an eye or it, but. What year is that? That is some old school race bike cool right there. My brain, exclusively trained on TV and movies, thinks its from the 80s?

1982 le man’s III V1000?

Nice… an 850 LeMans :+1:

My mate on the GC bought one of those a few years ago for a sidecar conversion. Liked it so much he shitcanned the sidecar idea and kept it for his daily ride.

Not too shabby for a guy who’s been into Brit bikes all his life… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a 1978 Le Mans 850 mark 2 engine and frame and tank and side covers
Tail piece is of a mark 3
I have the original tail piece which converts it to a single seat to match the one piece stucchi fairing.
The faring is a pain in the arse to get off being one piece
The forks and wheel have to come of to remove it.
I built this from a crashed le Mans
It lives most of the time in my lounge next to my 1979 Ducati 900ss

1 Like

Got a giant surprise today on Logan Motorway. Cruising along at an adjusted 100km when a green Ducati blasted (very loud) past and disappeared into the distance. Must have been well and truly over 160kph based on how quickly he was out of sight

1 Like

A green Ducati who the hell paints a Ducati green.
Maybe he is a closet Kawasaki lover
Keeps riding like that and the odds are stacked against him on being caught

Oooh… pics please.

Ya gotta love a Duc :heart_eyes:

Waiting for the ‘keep on topic comment from Rattler / Tiger :sweat_smile:

Any upcoming SciFi stuff that you know of @JazzyWard?

1 Like

Nothing big that I’ve seen, unfortunately.

X-Force did get a shipment of the long-since-unseen Tracer pistols, though. And VicPol has given them a formal green light in the past. Not sure if that already passed over your radar.

They’re ok but yeah some rifle sized stuff would be nice.

there were those STD blasters that were rifle format that they did a vid on a little bit ago, CS007 or some weird model number, would have to look it up, didn’t see it on their site tho.

Haha cute
https://x-forcetactical.com.au/product/skd-m4-drum-mag-cqb-gel-blaster-toy/
Thou it has what appears to be a voltage display for some reason

2 Likes

A gel blaster under $100 bargain

Oooh… SKD used H&K style iron sights on that. That drum mag’s uglier than a bag full of arseholes though. :woozy_face:

Nice to see some cheaper options popping up for kids though. Get 'em into it while they’re young, I say :+1:

its kind of frustrating that the double shotgun costs nearly as much as my fuckin phone

8 of them would be the same as a wholeass dirtbike

I could get 40 really good indie games for the cost of one

or 60 decent meals

or 8 of these cool little laser pistols

2 Likes

Yeah a cool little pew pew for the young ones…… with the voltage meter as a bit of extra wow factor for them :sunglasses:

I fitted one into my old “Little Pig” Gen8 test mule…… mainly to be able to see voltage drops when experimenting with different upgrade mods such as heavy springs, different motors and batteries etc. :+1:

3 Likes

iHobby with another newish model. Could make a nice DMR build with that.

LH manufactured, nylon receiver/handguard, metal gears, nylon gearbox body.

$550 seems uh. A bit fuckin’ steep for that, not gonna lie. It’s a nice receiver, but it’s still AR-15 manual of arms, and it’s nylon.

2 Likes