Upcoming Blasters and Products

Not bad, be good to build up a M110 SASS type off it.

The price, yuck, must be inflation cost of living crisis :roll_eyes:

Just saw this, not that I have an MP5 but it’s an interesting design choice, pretty much the V2/3 P90 mags but vertical

3 Likes

WOW!
Hybrid spring fed electric magazine …… obviously works and required for that ROF :thinking:

I imagine the feed gear is what would limit how fast the gels feed, rather than just the spring pressure constantly pushing them in. Would be cool to see an AR variant.

Here you go mate.
These things have been doing the rounds on Chinese forums for a little while.

3 Likes

Oh cool, definitely makes it easier to see how many you got left and fewer gels caught in the feed tube too

3 Likes

Yes. I think if I still used AEGs I definitely look at these but I’ll never go back from GBBR now.

But the “BRRRRRTTSS”

1 Like

Negates the issue of the mag motor sitting in a puddle of water too!
Less gels being pushed through the feed tube, more pressure on the feed wheel…… it all makes good sense to me :+1::sunglasses:

it’s honestly surprising it’s taken so long for someone to make one in this format

1 Like

so still just the two mate? The GE and the GM? Are you using your GBBRs for gaming or just plinking?

1 Like

Yeah mate I have both.
I rarely use the GE.
The GM MWS took a bit to sort but it is easily the best blaster I’ve used ie quality, feel, engagement etc.
I game with it. Regularly. It’s more than competitive.
The trick with the MWS was to grow the gels to no bigger than 6.9mm. They regular gel size was binding on the magazine walls when the mags sat loaded for extended periods when gaming. I obviously run a smaller ID inner barrel to accomodate. It’s 7.1mm and then 5mm from the hop rubber end I ran my pipe cutter super tight but not cutting, compressing. It forms a small smooth internal ridge that captures the gel to prevent it rolling down the barrel. Like a gel stopper.
I just wish this kinda of stuff was sorted by the manufacturers but hey end the end I’m just happy to have the GBBR.
IMG_4604

7 Likes

This came up in mail just now. Reads like gen 8 quailty but for 340 bucks :crazy_face:. plastic body and gearbox (with metal gears). Best of luck then.

1 Like

Just saw it too

Do like the look of the SR4-PH tho, just on description the DB blasters are better and cheaper too.

1 Like

Qlders get to have fun with good blasters but the victorians are just left with a big shipment of std’s :pensive:

Hope their hospitals can handle it :smirk:

Yeah, you can get a cream for them from the chemist…

If that don’t work a course of penicillin shots will clear most of 'em up. :wink:

1 Like

Just seen this. Definitely steep for something with nylon body gearbox, with metal parts and gears. Most disappointing is the v2 gearbox, not a v2.5.

For a long time I have been wishing for a blaster that has a v2.5 gearbox, the main issue building a DMR style is always volume, or lack off and a v2.5 having longer cylinder and 3 more teeth on the piston would help for those long barrelled builds.
We have seen an SR25, M110, SCAR-H, and now HK417, all things that have v2.5 gearboxes in the older brother sport, yet gel, with greater air volume requirements for longer barrels still doesn’t have a v2.5 gearbox… maybe one day.

nothing you cant catch twice, squiddy…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Had exactly the same thoughts when I got the email and checked the range on offer and the specs.

For the price, I was surprised at how much of a basic blaster they actually were.
Nothing outstanding in the line up of just another ho-hum usual old M4 design.

Going to struggle to get many sales in the current market I imagine. :thinking: