Upcoming Blasters and Products

Still got a packet of these gels I think I got them from ihobby.
They came in this flash box and package.
It looked like a jewelry present
I don’t think they sell them any more as they look to much like crack cocaine when they are being scanned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Never going to use them only keep them as a decorative piece.

Looks like the good old lion aces from zhenduo. Still have my 4 tubes worth

Yep your right it was them from zhenduo.
The packing is worth more than the gels😅

The new tac edge blasters are about to drop. Not as expensive as i originally thought. Cheapest shown below, the dd mk18 is 1k, huge price variance between range.

1 Like

Just saw this too. But go to the site…

Someone fucked up…

1 Like

Also hope the gel ones don’t have these receiver markings

I see TEH has the EMG version of the TTI Pit Viper :smiley:

Also, it’s a shame that no sellers are selling Gen 5 glocks. all i see is gen 3/4.

1 Like

Has anyone here actually purchased a new 2023 Gen8 yet?

I’m curious as have been following this new model production for over 6 months now, unable to legally buy one, so am biting at the bit for someone to actually purchase one and give a decent review of these old warhorse upgraded classics :thinking::+1:

Who’s selling them, Doc? :man_shrugging:

If you’re like me and into the whole timeline thing, a Gen 8 M4A1 would be a pretty iconic addition.

1 Like

Tactical Edge has a whole stock of the new Gen 8s. Haven’t seen any on their online store though.

2 Likes

I could only find a couple of suppliers that have advertised them, which is very strange to me, thinking that they would be a good cheap hot seller :thinking:

There were a couple of online sellers advertising them, but are already out of stock, and only seen them available from GBU’s online store and in stock……. but there’s a few who wouldn’t like to spend their money with Corey to get one from there!

They even have pop up Gambling Apps on their product page ffs :roll_eyes:

I would contact Tac Edge to see if they have any available to post out if I had the option.

1 Like

It’s probably another one of Corey’s wheeling and dealings that he did with the China company direct so no other store could get. Wash rinse repeat…

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

CEH advertising as brand new!:joy:

Only been on Ali for years😂

It takes years for CEH to get product from China bwahahaha!

Flash backs of the AUG lol

1 Like

Check out armoured heaven, for new release Tokyo Mauri pistols…!!

$620 Deagles…!!
And HK USP…!!

“And, you have the holster, that fits…??”

“Got a compensator…?? …wait… already compensating , for something…!!”

“Moving indoors…switch to pistols…no wait, my rifle has a shorter barrel…”

2 Likes

It looks more like something the British would design :roll_eyes::joy:

Just saw this

I just want a Makarov :pensive: