Upcoming Blasters and Products

Yes you do!
Then can give it a review here before you leap into tearing it apart and doing nasty stuff to it :flushed::joy:

1 Like

A soft now but maybe gel version one day…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Now at WAT

1 Like

Looks funky…what model…??
Cant see it on their website…

Not on the website yet. AH have them on their site AW NE1001

yes the fuck pleaseee

Please stop showing me,
Even more things,
I didn’t even know,
That. I NEED…!!

Looks like AH has the King Arms TWS available now too.

Edit - XForce has got them too. Oof that price.

Muzzle crooked, trigger OCD :pleading_face:

1 Like

What’s up with the trigger? I can see the variation in the clocking of the muzzle breaks between the various photos. Might be able to adjust that yourself with some shims. Looks pretty good otherwise, should be King Arms make good shit for long tyme.

The price, well only the better off can afford.

Oh I was saying it’s triggering my OCD, being just slightly off.

1 Like

Oh haha gotcha :+1:…moar characters

How are the prices, on the AWNe1001……

$319 at WAT, ….or, $400 at Armoured heaven…!!

Please explain…??

Now $389 at WAT . $11 margin for a retailer over the importer

At 319, I would be tempted…
At 389….pass…

It does look the goods…maybe let the new hype pass, and grab on a sale…

2 Likes

Damn ashame about the gbbr price, sure they where shown as $650 start of the year, held off getting the golden eagle to maybe get one of these considering they came in a bit cheaper. Ahh well is what it is, you either want it or you dont, reckon i can live without it. Keen to see a review, and maybe comparison in quality againts ge.

1 Like

Things are slow in the gel ball retail sector when you make a big thing about a new container

Same with the M1 Carbine. Gone from $580 in pre-release blurb to $750. Twas a stretch at $580. Heck - we just picked up some new 9mm real steel (not polymer) for less than that

1 Like

Haha gotta love the $9 premium on the 250g vs the 500g. Times are tough :laughing: