Upcoming Blasters and Products

Not practical, dominant hand holds and pulls trigger. As for dominant eye for close range shooting 25M and in fast, I was taught both eyes open, forget the rear sight, look along the sight plane and get front sight on target where you want and squeeze. Elevation doesn’t matter at close range. Use the rear sight 50M+.

well, maybe not for everyone. i did get comfortable with right hand shooting. shooting left-handed is awkward now :smiley:

1 Like

the fact thar they not only thought but stated that the Glock 22 uses .22 ammo is laughable.

1 Like

I always wanted a Glock 21. Big Fat .45 freedom rounds and hi cap. I wanted lots of things, all the things.
Coonan .357 mag was pretty wild. So was the price.

1 Like

i like the standard glock 17, the tti glock 34 is beautiful.

2 Likes

Got a Rock Island 1911 coming soon - should be fun even in 9mm

1 Like

That will be sweet. Might as well get something with class due to the 10rnd :+1:

1 Like

So that’s where MH370 landed lol.

FINALLY a review of the brand new Gen8’s :clap::sunglasses:

Unfortunately it seems that Australian suppliers are being pretty slow off of the mark to promote and stock these?

We used to be the main focus of Manufacturers to make pre-orders, early releases and market research into these products…… and yet here we are now where the US Market seems to be getting much more attention than we do?

It’s a great product and I’m very excited about the faithful old Gen8 getting dragged kicking and screaming into the modern world…… but it’s a very smart move by the manufacturer to release the biggest selling product of all time with all of the new bells and whistles PLUS it’s also available in TAN👍

Why has all of my information and posts regarding this awesome little blaster being developed has had to come from overseas sources and not Australia :thinking:

Vas and X-Force has been my go-to supplier since 2016/2017.

I appreciate that Vas always did honest reviews even in the context of trying to sell his own products!

That’s the sort of honest that gained my respect, to give honest opinions about a product that you are trying to sell to the general public.

The complete opposite of this would be the pimply Corey tactics of giving inflated reviews and ignorance about the products to their customers purely for profit :rage:

Vas has always, and still does, call a Spade a Spade…… which is why I still spent a shitonne more money on blasters that Vas reviewed over any other supplier out there!

Honesty in business will always get you much further than trying to bluff/lie to customers just to make quick sales.

It’s still a very common occurrence for Vas and X-Force Tactical to release content that can potentially hurt their sales in the marketplace…… but at least they are still the only honest bastards out there who aren’t trying to peddle low quality shite to new customers in this market……. LOOKING AT YOU GBU and your hiring of Corey to continue to adapt his dodgy marketing tactics to fleece the pockets of every single new customer in this hobby :rage:

1 Like

Bwahaha…… I was expecting a full video, not a screenshot mate!

“WOW! , great product and early Shipment” , precluded by a sponsored online Gambling App :roll_eyes::rage:

I thought you’d like the fully upgraded gen 8 with mis matched handguard :rofl:

Wells scout or is it Ranger they call it both. Go buy a CQB for $249 from M4a1, same thing with shorter handguard.

Buy a blaster from GBU is like gambling :rofl:

I would love to be able to purchase a new Gen8 for the whole history of the evolution of this model…… alas, it will never be :cry:

Do I have to bloody buy one for you Doc?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

images

My “no spend” resolve is weakening :joy: