Upcoming Blasters and Products

they initially made knifes and entrenching tools for the Austrian army before making firearms.

HANDS UP! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

they use the S&W M&P .40 cal.

From shovel to firearms, and you know which one would be more human to be done in by

1 Like

there was a documentary on YouTube that explained the history.

this one:

1 Like

Glocks are a bit different for the norm with a higher grip angle. I liked the Model 22 I had but was more accurate with other types.

i do like the look of glocks.

1 Like

Glock 44 is a .22LR. it’s like they can’t even google. And yeah… glocks numbers aren’t really a helpful order or anything.

1 Like

so , …

The 22 is a 40…
the 44 is a 22…
the 17 is a 9…
the 30 is a 45…
the 29 is a 10…

Got it…

I could almost forgive them… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

18, 34, 35 are also 9mm.

I meant that, as a joke…
It has the makings of a Monty python sketch…

Could you imagine placing a large order…??

“Righto, I’ll take 23 of the 17’s in the 9, 9 of the 44’s in 22, 15 of the 30’s in 45 and 28;of the 29’s in the ten…got that.??..good , read it back now…”

See what I mean.?

1 Like

you referring to GBU messing up?

He means it as a joke

I’ll find the clip then.

And all the numbers in between for compact, sub compact or longslide :rofl:

I always find it funny that GBU calls the GE3305 1911 model a Vietnam pistol. Yes, sort of true, but they were simply WWII pistols (made during the war) which were still used in Vietnam and finally retired in the 1980s. The front sight style is from 1942 onwards. The WE Tech 1911s have the pre-1942 front sight.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Harsh…
You are hereby entered into a reeducation program…

Getting a 1 inch group, from a 17 at 25m ,with a 9…, or was it a .5 at 15m with a .40 22…
Aww shit…
Morty…!!

2 Likes

I’m left-handed but right-eye dominant. so i shoot right-handed.

my thought is that you use the dominant arm to support and aim, and the less-dominant arm to do the easy job: pull the trigger.

HA! I’d like to see anyone do that. Dream on.