Upcoming Blasters and Products

Couldn’t have said it any better myself! :joy::+1:

1 Like

Looks like @Bigmuthadrums has sold his soul to the Corey Devil @GBU and is now producing their “fully sik Field Ready V8 Customs” for them! :joy:

1 Like

Just noticed that their advertising blurb states “WW2 STYLE BLASTER” :flushed:

Designed in the late 50’s, didn’t enter service until the early/mid 60’s …… they obviously have no idea! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

they were mainly introduced in the vietnam war, yes?

1 Like

the germans are an inventive bunch. the STG44 is the true WW2 AR.

1 Like

It was the US Army’s main service rifle at the time, probably much to the displeasure of the actual soldiers using it too.

Well it was pretty much the one that defined what an AR is.

1 Like

Not me🤣
I would never :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I swear that looks like that old BLG M16 with a different handguard. The whole blaster size was a bit smaller from memory.

BLG M 16 Gel Blaster - X-Force Tactical

1 Like

oh yes blur the top gun maverick imagery at the bottom GBU.

Slow clap

1 Like

“Sporting modern Gelblaster technology”.

It’s the basic old Gen8 with absolutely nothing uprated whatsoever! :roll_eyes::joy:

That ad is very triggering.
So much misinformation in one shot.
M16 didn’t see service until the Vietnam war… the picatinny rail m16 is early to mid 90s. And it’s a gen8, plastic af blaster.

Also had another giggle when they were touting the terminator again… blast from the past!

2 Likes

Anything GBU put out is triggering :joy:

1 Like

i mean i watched this video and they had no clue as to what the difference is between a Glock 17 and the Glock 22. they even said that it was referring to the .22 caliber :rofl:

I saw that and I was like “OMG”. Even a cursory google search would give the correct answer.

Haha everyone knows Glocks are 9mm :joy:, they did do a .45 thou.

It’s not like the G22 , has .40 , engraved on the slide…
It’s not like the G22 , is used by Australian police services…

Oh, wait….dang…

3 Likes

glock 22 is chambered in .40 S&W and is used by QLD, NSW, and WA police. VIC uses a different pistol.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard the bo-wing 7(2.5)7….
Service from Brisbane to Milburn….:rofl::rofl:

IIRC the numbers in glock models refer to the patent number. ie. glock 17 is the 17th patent that glock has.

I wonder what the patents 1>17 looks like🤔

Of course VICPOL use something different, with appearance laws and such probably looks like a plasma pistol or something :joy: