Upcoming Blasters and Products

do people like the Poseidon orion 2 range?

Air dropped over many countries, what was it $2 to make for resistance fighters, one shot and that’s it. I’ll order mine in 357 mag thankyou.

Dunno about the 2 but the first posiedon was a step up on the shark. Guess some others will chime in.

literally the first thing on my feed when I opened YouTube just now.

Does the best break downs for gel blasters imo.

1 Like

visually they just look cool, especially the one that is based on the glock 34/35. but no one is selling that atm.

1 Like

forgive me, im just tired of all the rich entitled assholes in hendra and ascot moaning about the airport they bought right near… and the idiots who built right near lakeside raceway calling for the closing down of the track.

1 Like

Everyone has a right to whinge. BAC and ASA changed the flight paths and impacted many suburbs that were not impacted previously, including inner city suburbs. The media keep reporting the issue as only the entilted suburbs are whinging. This is b/s

The aircraft do configure, in the way i mentioned above, for a standard straight in approach.

The problem with brissy is, as you mentioned, they re-designed the SIDS/ STARS, to suit the 2nd runway.

The new ones are horribly inefficent, and add many track miles for the approach. They also get you down artifically low, early in the piece, to avoid departure traffic from the other runway.

One STAR has you at 3000’, on a 15nm final (!!!), when the normal profile height is 4500’. Hence, curved approaches, over suburbs where there was no previous traffic. Sound like this is what is happening to you.

As i said, we hate them, residents hate them…and they are in the process of being redesigned. This wont solve the problem, just move it somewhere else, and piss off different people for awhile…

Ahh… the good old “not in my backyard” reason :smiley:

“GET OFF MY LAWN!” :joy::joy::joy:

Amurican but still relevant in this conversation!

“GET OUT MAH SKY!!”

more like it :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Or…living crises resolved…

4 Likes

its actually a real thing…!!

1 Like

Wonder if the forward escape slide works?

$2000 in what? The late 90’s early 2000’s, so that would be like $250k these days :sweat_smile:

It’s actually something like $3600 these days but still

1 Like

It also totally misses the cost of land, and they said in the video that furnishing/renovating it cost 24K.

Still, 2k for the shell of a house is pretty decent.

Even if she did call it “Little Trump” :rofl:

2 Likes

At least you know two things for certain….

1. The hull is definitely waterproof…
  2. it’s wind tested, for 480 miles per hour…!! :joy:

All it needs, is wings added, with solar panels on top, and, vioala…!!

1 Like

Has anyone seen this brand new state of the art blaster, that GBU are so proud of? One of the most accurate WWII replicas I’ve ever seen.

Black Lives Matter sponsored by VB I believe…

images

3 Likes