Upcoming Blasters and Products

AH are supposed to have GBB Tokyo Marui FN57 on the way

and have just released an FNX45

Update on Fakebook from Brad

a soft launch has kicked in for the fnx-45 black model and mags. We’ll be shortly releasing the fde model

Deagles and hi capas are out now available

FN57 and MK23 will be next for release.

USP we are awaiting restock

2 Likes

Apparently DB have/are released some cheaper nylon AK models, still the metal gearboxes but nylon bodies, only seen them on iHobby so far, $260 for the ones I saw.

4 Likes

Good price considering the performance of the double bell v3 box.

1 Like

Very much so, not that I need, or have room for, more blasters :sweat_smile:

I got one of the full wood AK47’s and it’s doing 380’s ootb.

1 Like

Wish someone would do one of these in gel format…

IWI Carmel… like the love child of a SCAR and CZ Bren.

2 Likes

Touche` I was only watching a video on that the other day :+1:

What about this one @Friendly_Fire https://youtu.be/s0wBe50oXJE?si=hryu97ZDom1vHw-L

Double feed gel balls. I had no idea this one existed. The story and the mag design is worth the watch. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Cheers for that link… I never knew they existed either, until now. Wow… that mag design :exploding_head:

Beautiful weapon…

Clearly not without the odd design glitch, but a 60 round capacity from a straight magazine way back then? Pretty amazing and innovative.

Anyone into WWII blasters would sell a kidney to have one of these in their colĺection.

3 Likes

Me want
But I can’t :weary:
As I only have one kidney
Sold the other one to buy more motorcycles and ammo

What’s the going rate for a left nut now days as I am not using mine anymore :thinking:

Tell me about it, I just restocked some ammo I use, bloody gone up from 50 cents a round to 82 cents. What the .

Left nut, maybe give Command Carl a call, he should have the latest pricings :rofl: :grin: :joy:

1 Like

I know, I was blown away how they actually got that magazine to function. I had to share it here as I knew some would appreciate it.

I can’t believe BSA made it for the designer, they usually made cheap shit guns in my experience. Then the bit about the double agent. Fantastic story.

Gotta love the rack full of EM-2’s behind him. Damn talk about kid in candy store…

1 Like

Yeah, what a job he’s got…

I thought very hard about taking the leap from aircraft toolmaking to certified armourer back in late last century.

Even had a solid shot at a traineeship with VicPol but turned it down for the lure of bigger bucks with the planes. Could kick myself for doing that… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I too missed out by a Bees d on a gov armourer job for SAPOL. Only because they have a preference for ex ADF armourers which there happened to be quite a lot at that time. I would of been quite happy cleaning Glocks all day and the toys that TRG had stashed at Edinburgh RAAF base.

1 Like

New from CEH - $90 Golden Eagle 2011 HiCapa disguised as an M4

Out of curiosity I went for a look…
My god their website looks like vomit and had all that countdown bullshit alongbwith those annoying popups saying “someone bought this thing 2 weeks ago, look we sell things”.
I honestly don’t see how anyone finds that shit appealing on a website.

Is it worth a purchase for the price? Might be handy as a spare.

I can’t say I’ve heard bad things about LH, I know a number of other members have more experience with them though.

Probably a good buy for the kids though.

1 Like

@Bigmuthadrums

Huh??

Something you’re not telling us?? :joy: :joy:

It’s Full’er gels…

Nuff said…!!

Has Corey jumped ship to CEH?

The Gambling pop-ups are quite despicable in my opinion :rage: