Upcoming Blasters and Products

God knows where that twat is these days, those kinda ppl jump ships they’ve set on fire so quick.

1 Like

Think he’s off with some computer game development company in Vietnam that’s into some form of game based crypto currency. He pops up at cryptocurrency and blockchain events in Asia as a speaker. Don’t know where he is based.

I would never put that butt stock on it🤣
How dare they use my name in vain🤔

That’s CEH for ya… no repect! :laughing:

Wait until you read the blurb…

Well isn’t CEH, like that left over from a wipe that’s sweats around to your left nut. :thinking: :laughing: :joy:

hmmm…
one for the mil-simmers…??

Thoughts…?? ( yes, its GBU…)

Available cheaper from iHobby (680 with the 15% discount).

Not remotely accurate to the Vietnam model, the receiver is a flat top, with a detachable carry handle. Should have a fixed handle, the flat top didn’t come in until the A4 variant.

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I do like me, a m16.

Im not sold on GBBR’s yet, i think they have a few generations to go, before they reach an acceptable standard. A lot seem to break, quite quickly.

The cyma m16 would make a better gameday blaster, but i might be interested in GBBR one day, … when the quality is up to par.

1 Like

I have that one, its definitely an M16A4. Iraq Desert Storm gat… Charging handle broke within a short time. It still operates fine otherwise. Replaced the charging handle. Looking for a stronger one but might even just make a new hook for the broken one.
King Arms TWS 9mm is much better value.
Just picked up the RPM BCM MWS. So far easily the best quality GBBR i have.

3 Likes

Disgusting fake Vietnam m16 someone should spit a glob of chewing tobacco onto it because that’s what is deserves

Whoa…easy there…squiddy…
Look at the “mummified alien remains”…released by mexico scientists…

Apparently…it’s 800+ years old…

Another reason, for needing…pulse rifles.!!

One , had eggs , in its body…!!
“Lets rock…!!”… really, no real future for the human race…

At least they have calcified bones…in their structure…
Dont you get jealous…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Nono u gotta spread the butt cheeks of whoever made it n give them the phlegmyest spit right on their poop chute

Christ and to think I scratch rebuilt mine to near exact standards as only receivers available were flat tops, but fuk everyone I wanted an M16 not a m4 and didn’t like that minature bing feng or whatever tonka toy that was. Meh close enough for me. Pumps gel balls full 20"
Was M16A4

Really I just prefer the light weight and profile of the A1 handgaurd. That quad rail was a bear.

Happy with it as is, one of my most reliable and accurate and yes it does have a full 20" inner barrel :+1:

3 Likes

I could never warm to the idea of an M16 with an M4 receiver… just not right.

Which is why I was happy to buy a CYMA M16A1… not completely accurate to the real steel but a whole lot closer than the old ABS BLG version.

2 Likes

Na I don’t like it either but I’m not about to get rid of it to replace it with something like a cyma just for looks. I spent waay too much time invested on that one. :+1:

2 Likes

Didn’t iHobby or one of lower tier sites have a metal M16 receiver?

Only going from memory here and I just woke up, but I swear I’ve seen one somewhere.

Only lower tier M16 I can remember was the cheap ABS BLG, which was also a dressed up M4 receiver from memory.

The only cheaper qmetal M16 style I know of was the CYMA M16A1 Sportsman, which might be the one you are thinking of :thinking:

Maybe, CYMA does ring a bell, it was just the receiver that I saw, will have a look when I get on PC.

Actually it wasn’t as hard to find than I thought.

1 Like

Wow, never seen this before and looks pretty decent for the price :+1:

If I was still in the game, I’d be very tempted to get a couple just for something different :sunglasses: