Upcoming Blasters and Products

You were pointing out that its designed by azraels?

I have had a few goes at AZRAELS over the years with their products, but they have always acknowledged my opinions and replied with professionalism.

I do respect that they are the only Australian Blaster Manufacturers who are continually inventing and producing products that no one else is creating…… so that’s a big thumbs up in my opinion :+1:

3 Likes

Can anyone make me something better than what azraels are making?
I’ll pay you top dollar for it
I just want this sport to grow
Isn’t that what this forum is for?
To help grow the sport

4 Likes

Yup, that’s the whole point, to grow the Sport, and with that comes more consumer dollars, which in turn supports more manufacturers and suppliers such as AZRAELS to be able to afford to R&D many more products for the industry :+1:

Imagine the influx in this industry if Gelblasters were legal in every state and territory!

That’s why I’m still donating alot of time and money to the fight in changing our laws :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m willing to throw money away to better this hobby/sport for everyone
Gel blasters are more of a therapy for me than a hobby :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a pretty impressive list of quality parts!

There’s not much of those receivers when you actually see them empty of gearboxes and other parts :flushed:

1 Like

That was my calling to this Hobby as well.
Was my only outlet to finish work, go lock myself into the old spare room with all of my parts and equipment……and just forget the whole world for hours on end :ok_hand:

Was why I was lost and upset when the bans came into force, like many others, to lose that part of life and have not found anything even close to the enjoyment to replace it :confused:

6 Likes

Luger has me conflicted, I’d want the modified one with a nicer barrel the old school has it’s aesthetic given it was part of a new breed of firearms, but it just doesnt mesh with me. Another thing I really want is a flat grip, think like a shotgun grip, which is dumb and specific and likely not something I could do by myself unless I had the tools to just make one from scratch.

Makes me unsure if I will want one when they eventually come out

“New” Double Bell stuff going up on iHobby at the moment. Some interesting shells for V2 gearboxes, but nothing special.

1 Like

WHERE IS THE DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUND HUH?
I want the sexy

Not new but I heard a few shops have got Webblys back in stock

Might have to see if they’ve got parts as well, the valve in mine went kaput after 2 dozen shots.

I think Tym at M4a1 Browns Plains had valves

I just saw this pop up in my newsfeed:

Almost similar form factor to QWK Edge.

I’ve just received the HK hopup from ihobby. The flash hider slips over the 14mm ccw threaded hop up unit and is secured by a grub screw. Comes with hop up inners for 8.5 and 9.5mm configs. No instructions but, so I guess I have to work out what the different numbers mean!!

3 Likes

My first car was an 1962 Holden EJ. Dont make them like that anymore! Could walk all over it!

2 Likes

Thats correct. The grip is molded P66 with nylon so will have that soft feel but be incredibly strong. The base will have 2 variants. The one for AEG with motor height adjust as well as the HPA version with the first version housing the Wolverine reg that will be CNC split design for ease of assembly.

2 Likes

That is correct Bandit. The first one that is currently being made is the M4 variant. The prototype of the PX9 mag is being made now as well. The AK version is a bit harder to design and will come last but will be worth the wait!

Thank you so much for the compliments! We really are trying to push the limits and keep innovating at every turn for gel blasters and for airsoft.

3 Likes

ehhhh im having negative thoughts when u say nylon if there was some more structure to it than just plastic such as metal reinforcing or something but i guess we will see people will break em in spectacular ways