Upcoming Blasters and Products

Yep - certainly not on my list.

1 Like

The M60 would rock (would love an E3) but a high quality M249 would be so much more relevant to the BS going on in the world right now. My good ol Zehua M249 SAW G8 is often right next to me when watching the news - you never know when you’ll see its real brother.

1 Like

For those missing the olden times

thats the one! i wonder if mine even still works - something to check this weekend.

1 Like

To much brain ache today trying to figure out all the paperwork and things I’ll have to do to get a chief commissioners approval to have Dennix replicas when I turn 18

1 Like

Move to qld…
So much easier…

Land of the M-60…!!!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Goddam it I was supposed to post the in the what did you do today thread

1 Like

Don’t sweat it…
Also, spoke to A.H today…
SPAS should be available next week…
HK MK23 , should be finished soon…

I’m liking the idea, of a non blowback pistol…
Gas lasts longer, retains higher pressure for longer, quieter as well…
Looks funky as…!!

Even WA doesn’t have any regulations on owning proper Denix style full replica weapons! :roll_eyes::thinking:

Cray cray Victoria…
20 char…

the sig spartan 1911 looks ok.

Ah don’t worry about it. I have it on record that BME is going to swoop in and fly you up to Queensland and he’s just finishing his rental house renovations so it’s all yours to stay in. Rent free for a mate.

plenty of room, in the toilet bowl…
all that a squid could hope for…!!
Close to azraels, too…or GBU…

So those new mags Azraels is making, the spring operated one, $140-$150 a pop, cause being Azraels it’s gotta be made out of CNC aluminium.

It’s basically the old P90 mag but in M4 format, then ppl are like " well you don’t have to worry about breaking them or rusting cause they’re made out of aluminium etc", well yeah you’re not gonna break them cause you’ll be too scared to use the bloody things cause they’re $150 each.

It’s insane to me

Sounds like it, haven’t seen that yet. What was wrong with $10 el cheapos that who gave a fk if you broke 15 of them to break even with $150 LOL

Who’s to say they’ll perform any better than standard mags too? They’re still testing them.

Then there’s those new LDT ones coming, can’t imagine they’d be any more than like $50.

1 Like

The real m249 is on special for $11000.
Check out Firearmsnews.com
Don’t you just love American special’s.
Makes are ALDI special’s look tame😜

Ima start bidding on this… wish me luck! :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

FN M249S Para - Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com : 1014844013

Thanks for showing me that
I think I just outbid you😜

1 Like

would bumpstock the s@$t out of that thing … droool

1 Like