Upcoming Blasters and Products

oh i see the e & c glocks over at x-force tactical are now the gen 5s.

pretty cool.

FOR ALL YOU SPAS-12 BUYERS
THIS IS A MUST HAVE
Computer desk cover

FB_IMG_1697932205561

You can buy them at gunart.com

2 Likes

M60’s and M249’s should be released just before Xmas…

Start saving…!!

1 Like

was supposed to avalible for pre order last week

Its WAT-time: timeframes and estimates mean nothing at all.

They don’t do pre orders…
Just sell them when they turn up…

They will be expensive ($1500-ish ), but I reckon they’ll still sell out quickly…

Have to make do, with the Spas-12…hopefully this week…!

They’ll sell out cause they’d probably only get a handful in anyway, then praise them for being such good sellers.

They’ll sell out because…

-Small numbers…

-Highly sought after model… ( even squiddy, would move to Qld, for one :rofl:)

-Lotsa mil simmers , want this…

-Probably the only chance to get one.

I tried to do a personal import, through a couple of retailers, but it all became too hard.

I’m just glad, someone else, is doing the legwork, to bring them in…

Wat are good, on warranties, and QC, so I’ll be happy to buy from them…

I wont praise them, if the final product is no good…
Its a premium product, but, at that price, it better be perfect…

1 Like

Let’s put it, this way…
If it was tactoys/ GBU bringing them in….

Yeah/ Nah….

1 Like

Yeh … getting pretty fed up seeing “Coming Soon” on so many damn items on their site. If you don’t have them, don’t advertise them. Id estimate over 50% of the items on their site are like that.

Not just them, but they’d be the worst offender.

2 Likes

We have a confused market. BTW the E&C G19x is great

Price from x-Force is $299. Bit grim when the wholesaler undercuts the retailer by 30%

4 Likes

Moar Glocks :yawning_face: I’ma go back to reading Brittney Spears memoirs now :rofl:

Hmmmm…
Brittney Spears, you say…

" Oops, I did it again,
Imported more glocks,
Got lost in the sales…

Oh baby baby,

Oops, you think i’ll discount,
Lower the sale price,

Im Not That Innocent…!"

1 Like
1 Like

Oh come on I was just getting to the good part in Brittneys mamory book LOL

1 Like

LOL - looking at their stock levels, 37 pistols, 37 x 12 metal shell packs and 44 x nylon shell packs. No spare mags.

Can see the future for those who purchase this already and its not good.

For $40 I can get a shell ejecting nerf Glock and desert eagle.
It is from china and does not use batteries or gas.
If it’s just for looks and the novelty

OR YOU COULD JUST BUY A REAL GLOCK FOR JUST UNDER $1000 NEW OR AS LITTLE AS $700 USED HERE IN AUSTRALIA

1 Like

Facebook post from x-Force

Hey guys I had a lot of people ask me to put up a video of the Shell Ejecting Glock 17. So here it is, this was done by the manufacturer which makes them in airsoft and gel blaster versions. I can not stress enough the quality of this blaster is like nothing else on the market but it’s not for gel ball players as much as a training aid. No it does not compare with other brands because this is full cnc alloy internals and steel parts. Once this batch sells out this price will not be repeated again. This was a test batch and so we did it at a lower price, so if you are keen I’d highly advise to get in fast.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but the hassle of picking up ejected shells and, in the long term, probably losing a few kind of makes the price paid for that level of realism just not worth it.

But that’s just me… more power to you if this sort of thing’s your bag, baby… :wink:

3 Likes

Test batch hey? I call BS on that. There will be no more and parts will be non existent. Buyers beware in my opinion.

2 Likes