Upcoming Blasters and Products

Feeling is mutual. Although I used to do it with a real one it was part of the routine as they were reloaded, which wasn’t too bad as it was on a concrete or gravel range. Even then you’d always not find 1 or more out of several hundred. Which didn’t matter as you can buy more empties. That blaster one looks like are limited… maybe :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Love the idea, about as close to the real thing as you can get i suppose. Dont love the cost, but i reckon he could find 30 odd buyers australia wide that would be happy to pay that.

How do those shells go if you step on them after firing.

2 Likes

All this ain’t new. You could buy a gas powered shell ejecting windsoft Mac10 or Uzi in HK in 1987, along with SSA Colts that loaded a dummy round. They even had one version where you put a cap in the primer spot and it would fire and eject a round. On full noise they would cut a cardboard box to pieces at 5m as the empties clanged all over the floor. Extremely expensive and got banned within a year

Interesting part was that the toy shop was on a lane off Queens Road East, just across from what was the Police HQ in Wanchai

1 Like

I got the cap firing shell ejecting uzi with all the shells long time ago.

Scrolling through the new manuals X-force got in when that last one caught me off guard :rofl:

2 Likes

wish they’d bring in the PPK

You can always Denix, if Deperate…

Goldfinger James Bond Model…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like a …

Replica, of a starters pistol…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Have got the old “parkerised” Denix PPK

1 Like

Anyone seen an update on the Franchi SPAS? Showing Sold Out at AH, but wonder if its just a placeholder still.

Should be released very soon.
He’s getting in decent numbers, so don’t worry about missing out…
They had landed, last time I called…

I rang up, did a phone preorder, as I’m away so much…
Posted out, when they are available…
Saves me driving there, for a springer…

Can’t wait…
Looking forward to the HK mk23, as well…
Quiet, non cycling pistol…lotsa shots / more consistent fps per mag…!!
Backyard sniping, the neighbours won’t even hear…!

2 Likes

Yeh i was looking at the MK23. Id like the compact but didn’t see any spare mags. Don’t spose you know if thats because it takes the full size? The grip doesn’t look as short as a G19 etc.

Uggh - did i flag your post by mistake? Stupid ipad

All good.
The mk23 also looks very similar to the USP,
So if that’s your thing, you get a close enough.

I know they went all metal on USP slides, but, I have enough all metal GBB’s…

And , being honest, the USP is a tad boring looking….
Death by vanilla slice​:rofl::smiley:

The MK23 is supposedly very quiet, and with light and silencer, looks cool…

Well worth a look, in my book…

2 Likes

Ahh … i thought the USPs were non-blowback too, but they are not. That does make the MK23 look like a better option.

I wonder if any other stores will be stocking any of those shotguns too :thinking:
Would rather go in store to pick one up, and AHv is a bit out of my way.

Armoured Heaven

2 Likes

Looks like WAT are having a few shots at Azreals on Fakebook.

This is the tappetless cylinder head system G&G airsoft did over 13 years ago, some unmanned company stolen the design and claim it’s their innovation.

The LDT spring mag works so well, they sold over 6000 mags in 2 week, unfortunately,there is a cost delay in Australia, but our first batch will be arriving late this week!! Not like the other unnamed brand still in testing stage and failed.

At least Azraels are giving it a go

Competition is getting tighter in such a small market…… the shit flinging is a resort that many turn to when the times get tough!

Return serve?

I’m just bored tonight :sweat_smile: