Upcoming Blasters and Products

At least they should be much quicker and less labour intensive as the old Zhenduo sieves! :joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Gel ball sorter " pfft"
I am retired so sorting out gels by size
Is something I look forward to.
Like crocheting mirror warmers for motorcycle’s
And lint sorting

Interested to see how the spring mags work out, either LDT’s or Azraels. So whoever gets one post up about it :+1:

It seems to shoot gel? They said 220 fps …?

Ok…

SPAS UPDATE…

They should be arriving, in store late today / 2morrow…

Vas is also getting some in as well, so good news for those who dont wanna have to go, to yeronga…

LUGER UPDATE: Vas is also bringing in, some lugers, to be released soon…but…

1. they are not 1:1 scale…(smaller)

2. they are $50 kids plastic cheapies…

Dang it…!! I thought it may have been @ParaFox404 's shell ejector…!!
Denix it is, then…for now…

I also asked the meadowbrook store about the attempted gas conversion, but they didnt know anything about that…

Anyway, Im glad i have a day off 2morrow…!!

:slight_smile:

Talk to RJ about the luger

They did? I missed it if so. They showed it has no barrel just a big hole or outer barrel.

The new LDT mags from WAT will be up for sale today/tomorrow it look.

Glad to hear X-force should be getting the SPAS, hopefully won’t be putting a mark up on them.

1 Like

From my understanding, it’s just a single barrel, Like the real thing. No 7-8mm inner barrel. Nothing to keep it going straight.

1 Like

Hot off the press….
SPAS have arrived at AH….

Will be available for pick up , 2morrow…!!
:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

damn thats a tempting buy

:slight_smile: Take your partner out, for a fancy lunch…

or…

get a SPAS-12…

If she really appreciated you, there would be, no conflict…:slight_smile:

“yes honey… i have more shoes. than handbags…of course you can get another blaster…”

Said No Chick, Ever…!!

1 Like

Less impressive X-force have the SUCK i mean Suge blasters it seems

HA, its more of a fact of allowing me to buy any more car parts for my Saab

1 Like

Did this gel blaster kill Biggie Smalls?

No I believe that was a 9mm.

My condolences mate :frowning:

Sending all of my prayers for your SAAB relationship. :joy:

Hhhhmmmmm……… yes, we have already had this SUGE/SUCKS conversation here previously, which now I am interested in researching what Vas has to say about stocking these things! :thinking:

$185 when all reports basically place it as a $70 Walmart Blaster!

Remember the days when we were all getting the brand new CYMA M4 CQB’s for $78 posted!

Didn’t I end up getting 9 of those bloody things! :joy:

2 Likes

Well it has a lot of features that gen 8’s did not, is it a decent cyma alt :thinking:. I dunno where’s the reviews or tests :person_shrugging:

Walmart is yankeeland anyway so double that price with a bit of change for shipping and tax and some change for Vas and Scott to live on in the cost of living crisis :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The latest Gen8 shits all over this crappy company release.

I can’t remember where I posted this SUGE/SUCK review information here previously, but the very first consumers who paid money for one of these were definitely not impressed whatsoever!

This is why I’m having trouble understanding why Vas/X-Force would stock/promote a product that has an already shithouse reputation globally before it was even available here?

I suppose all that we can do is sit back and wait for the reviews of this model blaster to come out :thinking:

1 Like