Upcoming Blasters and Products

It wasn’t evident it was American.

Azraels had some too with APS gearbox iirc.

1 Like

These crept up on me:

2 Likes

I was only thinking the other day, after having seen those single action/Weebly revolvers, that a more modern revolver like the Rhino would be a good addition to the lineup.

1 Like

I bought one of the SRC revolvers some time ago. Was super powerful and heaps of fun. I got it out to use after a few months idle though and the interior gas seal(s) gave up as soon as i screwed in a CO2 cart. Seal is buried deep inside and no idea how to replace. That doesnt matter though as there were never any spare parts available. Another $400ish down the drain.

Put liberal amounts of g-n oil or anything suitable for seal and leave for a few days.
Like all seals if not in use regularly they tend to dry out and shrink

Thanks, but have tried that a few times. Dang thing

1 Like

Would a generic seal fit…?
Ask xforce, if they can do any repairs…
Better than another clicker…

1 Like

I did just fix that exact issue recently, it’s just a small o ring that’s gotten pinched after loss of lubrication. I’ll see about digging out the video i referenced for disassembly, but it was relatively easy to do and properly maintain going forward.

Edit: here’s a pic of the seal that died and equivalent replacement.

And the video i referenced for disassembly, the seal in question gets removed at the 8:10 mark. As soon as you can get at the valve you can forget everything else the video shows.

2 Likes

Any comments from the peanut gallery?

1 Like

How does a delay allow one to make sure it’s superior and up to standards if you haven’t even got hands on… :thinking: :upside_down_face:

A whopping 6 months warranty.

The announcement you’ve all been waiting for!!!

More 1911s!!

Thanks for that info! A few things to try. Will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Order now, and get a bonus m4…!!

Been waiting for the Kimber for a while. More sentimental value from time in the US

If there’s one shotgun I’d want it’d be the AA12, it would of been better if it was a conversion of th Airsoft one that’s just an AEG with 3 barrels but beggers can’t be choosers.
And I think $390 is a respectable price, considering other units on the market ATM.

3 Likes

Manual pellet firing shell ejecting pistols at CEH. These pellet firers were available in 1980’s (plastic P38, 1911, S&W) and resulted in the pellet and airsoft ban

Did they become legal overnight? :thinking:

1 Like

They were available from the disposal stores in Melbourne for a couple of years. Also sold out of trash magazines, a lot like the SKS’s

2 Likes