Upcoming Blasters and Products

Im also interested in the sten, and MG42.!!

Can you please make sure the magazine, does NOT use a spring, like the mp-40…
Those magazines were rubbish, and ruined the appeal of the blaster, for many.

If you want dealers In Australia, 2 larger companies are
Tactical edge Hobbies, and
X force tactical.

Some smaller, but reputable dealers, are
Azraels armoury, and
WAT international.

These should be easy enough to find.
Oh, and Luger…!!

1 Like

I see TE and Azrael’s were getting that Gen12 shotgun not a shotgun, no extra info from what iHobby have on it thou. still looks to just be a standard AEG but with the look of the TTI Gen12.

The only way i can think of that these could function as a multishot is either the same system the airsoft 3 barrelled AA12 uses, or it just forces multiple gels into the barrel each shot.

Just found it on ViperTac too

oh well that’s kinda rubbish…

"Is it a shotgun or an AEG Rifle?

To make it clear, the real Dracarys is a 12-Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun. The Australian release of the JW4 TTI Genesis Arms GEN-12 Dracarys Shotgun blaster features a V2 Gearbox AEG version Gel Blaster replica with a single barrel and the magazine has battery terminals and it operates exactly like an AEG M4. While the ‘real steel’ Genesis Arms GEN-12 12-Gauge Shotgun is a Semi-Automatic Shell Ejecting Shotgun, this AEG version features a fire selector with ‘safe’ and ‘fire’ options. Switching the lever to ‘automatic’ mode unleashes the fully automatic fire capability, to rapidly neutralise your opponents."

2 Likes

Thanks and connected the AU shops with the end manufacturer just now. Let’s see how they goes.
For the mag, with the shell ejection function, it is likely a spring in the mag, but it’s too early to tell. Will share more when more info is available.

So, the sten is a shell ejector.?

Gas shells?

I’ve tried the “gel shells”, with the dart shotguns, and they don’t perform very well…

If gas shells, yeah, you’d need a spring mag…

1 Like

This looks like the a/soft version…

32 gel Gbbr…

Looks expensive…

https://shop.jkarmy.com/northeast-sten-gbbr-late-version.html

1 Like

It is a “dual” system, can shoot gel with shells or without shells by swapping something out. At this moment we are Not sure whether gel only function will need a separate mag or using the same mag.

Cannot Agree more with your points.

I’m kind of hoping that with the recent rise in the popularity of gel blasters in the US we see some of the mainstream a/soft manufacturers offering more of their range as gel conversions.

It’s a big market over there, pretty big incentives to offer a wide range of choice. Ares and Snow Wolf have done it with the M110 DMR and the M41A Pulse rifle respectively… CYMAs been doing it for years.

Personally I’d kill to get my mitts on a quality CZ Scorpion EVO 3 conversion, and an FN FS2000.

I’m so over seeing endless M4 variants with the odd AK or ARP9… and thank Christ for the WW2 stuff we’re getting now. Not my thing, but at least it’s a bit of variety.

2 Likes

If your taking requests…

https://shop.jkarmy.com/nortw-ne-smg-016.html

Yes please…

2 Likes

That’s big dollars when converting USD to AUD…… but we are actually very well priced within the global market due to direct shipping from China to Australia, cutting out the cost of all the international shipping/postal/courier/delivery agents in between :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, it is pretty expensive…
Its actually a limited edition production run…

To increase value, they should do a bonus…
Order 2, get a free Chuck Norris beard…!! :rofl: :rofl:

TacEdge are advertising the Gen12’s are in stock now.

1 Like

Ok…
sale for the day…
Azraels have 30% off All APS stuff…

Code : APS30

2 Likes

Also, ihobby are pre ordering GE MP5 SD2…

Ive already got a LDT one…
Be interesting to see, if the LDT stocks, swap over and fit the GE
This is not a bad price, the LDT ones were $650 when released, from memory…

And came with the extendable stock.
They were quite popular, and sold out quickly…

@Friendly_Fire , you may be interested in this…

2 Likes

1.5 mm spring, standard!!

350 fps…no wait, 380 fps OOTB…!! It must be both…!! :rofl:

"spray and pray " accuracy…but it makes for a good selling point…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Looks good :+1:

At that claimed FPS you’d wanna be doing a bit of down tuning though :grin:

I quite like the LDT platform for MP5s, but have an intense hatred for War Interest gearboxes. Their MP5s are like the H&K416D blasters… good build quality externally, bu t those WI boxes are a real letdown. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

They sure are. War interest v2 boxes are bin jobs. Funny how WI can make a reasonable magazine but the nylon gearbox shouldn’t even leave the factory. Made from coon cheese or something…

That’d be Cheer cheese these days… :roll_eyes:

The gearbox specially designed for the non- politically incorrect woke gel baller. :rofl:

Lets…
Not be politically correct…just because everyone else is…!
Lets be rebels…!

It WAS called Coon cheese, for a very long time…
And, you know what… no one really cared…

Likewise…cigarettes, were always referred to as, a pack of fags…
everyone , referred to a pack of ciggy’s, as a pack of fags…

No one really cared, until someone chose to make a big deal of it…

I remember buying these lollies, as a kid…

1 person gets upset, 1000 others, couldn’t care less…

If they they sell empty boxes for $200 on ebay…
Maybe i should have kept more lolly wrappers…

If beauty exists in the eye of the beholder…
Offence only exists, in the mind of the person, taking offence…

Leave innocent childhood memories, alone…

Oh, and Humprey B Bear…is

Without pants, and offensive…

I give up…

I liked those fags as lollies :rofl: No shit used to sell them in parents newsagency :+1:

Along with Redskins and Chicos.

1 Like

You must admit that old Humphrey B Bear had a massive cock though! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: