Upcoming Blasters and Products

Can’t buy much with a lump of coal… :laughing:

Not even at TacToys :rofl:

I dunno mate, I thought coal is in high demand on the Chinese/world market? :joy:

Yeah. Lucky they didn’t take Bunnings vouchers

That’s a do it like GBU for sure. Check the hop up is not even straight :laughing:

Check out the alignment between the front sight and the scope…… definitely GBU quality! :joy:

1 Like

Sten MK11 EBBR meant to be hitting the market in February :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Any guess on the purchase price.

I can only but ask the question, but being pre-release it would be very difficult to forecast, as retail prices/exchange rates/shipping etc will have a lot of variables depending upon the country and the retailers who will set their pricing accordingly depending upon their costs to get them in stock :thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully cheaper than most that have been coming through.

I mean there is bugger all to it.

Basically a large hand gun with a wonky magazine.
And a bent coathanger for a stock.

Let’s just say don’t plan on eating for a few weeks.
So you can afford to buy it

You know,… at some stage, they will run out of " Old classics" to convert…

But, they still have a ways to go yet…Bren gun, all metal gel SPAS, Luger, MG42…

We can live in hope…

3 Likes

Is this going to be a “general release, most dealers carry them”,
or, a special "one dealer only " import…??

General release as far as I’m aware, those Chinese manufacturers gotta recoup their costs somehow!

Always depends on pricing and demand on retailers as to whether they decide to stock them or not.

Feedback is $2000 Yuan Chinese retail, which is currently about $430 AUD.

Will see what other information I can find out about materials/performance etc. :thinking::+1:

1 Like

BAR, M1 garand (don’t think I ever saw that shell ejecting one make it ashore), M3 Grease gun, Welrod, DP27 Dinner Plate, SVT, Type100, FG42, MG42, would all be nice, most having already existed in Airsoft format too.

1 Like

I hope its not a horrible spring magazine, as per MP-40…

The mag fits in, next to the open shell ejection port, so dunno how that will feed.?? :thinking:

1 Like

A Welrod… :thinking: that would have to be the simplest gel blaster mechanism to make…

And yeah, I’d definitely pop for one.

I’d really like to see a period accurate Mauser C96 too… all metal, of course… and gas. Something better than the earlier nylon AEG version, and with no top picatinny rail. :+1:

We can all but dream to have but a fraction of the arsenal Airsoft get, even with how little would need to be changed to get most of them to work :disappointed:

The Sten MK 11 is full metal other than the lower receiver

Can’t comment any further until they are released onto the market :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @DocBob for the announcement, super helpful to let us know some of you guys are interested to it.

Finally we connected with the manufacturer of Sten. They do looks for an experienced dealer in Australia, the dual system is to be implemented to mp40 and other blasters along the road. if you have a connection eager to bring this interesting piece to Australia, happy to connect the dots to make things happen.

1 Like

Cheers for the information and will definitely hope to see these in Australia soon! :+1:

1 Like

what else do you have planned in the future or know is going to happen? I would be very keen in an m1 garand or mg42 :smiley:

1 Like