Upcoming Blasters and Products

Great.!
How long before the gel version is available for sale,??
Lots of keen people here…!!

3 Likes

Any time! Just the demo vidoes are not yet ready, some photos are taken already.

2 Likes

Could you please post the link, when they are available for sale, on your website?

We need a link to send to QLD police, for a B709.
And, B709’s take about 3 weeks to be approved…

Thanks.!

3 Likes

Sure. Here is the link for the STEN MK2 Gel Blaster, more details and videos will come later. STEN MKII Gel Blaster Realistic Bolt Action with Two Modes – AKgelblaster

4 Likes

awesome sauce

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Save one for me…!!
B709 application sent…!!
Thanks.!

5 Likes

I wish this was coming in gel

1 Like

Training only :wink: :+1:

Hello everyone, a few days ago, I heard there is a chinese manufacturer going to release “BLP” soon. First time hearing it I thought it’s the bull pup shotgun, yet I found out it’s a replica of the battle light pistol from Nemo Arms instead, it’s nice to see that something unique and looks cool is coming soon. The handguard is longer than the JJ SLR v4 but still a CQB. Looks neat, it’s a nylon blaster, with two main models:

1. Metal Split gearbox with mosfet installed
  2. Nylon gearbox with quick spring change design

Link of the real steel:

3 Likes

@AKgelblaster now have a video up, with their website…

Looks good.!
Spring fed mag, which is becoming a bit more widely used nowadays.
Thats good for feeding, at a slightly unusual angle. Good call.

Looks to be good, see how it goes on the chrono…
Now, if we could just get those B709’s moving along…!!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s very very cool. Excellent for getting your French Resistance fighter on… n’est pas? Vive la France! :wink:

Love AKGelblaster’s demos… certainly give you all the info you need. :+1:

1 Like

definitely looks good but seems like a bit of stuffing around setting it up and loading the mag etc, looked like there was a little hatch on the back of the magazine but I’m assuming that’s just for looks from the seems…

might just be me cuz I’m not good at fiddling around putting them together n stuff… but definitely looks awesome, pity they didn’t show off its performance but great demonstration video and very informative

1 Like

Bit of paint, foregrip… hello AuSten :+1:

Haha sure. I was not having chrono at that time. Probably make another short take later.

2 Likes

don’t mind me mate I’m still very new to this and have nerve damage in my hand so it’s a little difficult for me to do fiddly tasks.

it’s an awesome blaster, looks amazing and I’m still keen to get one very soon, just got a lot on my plate ATM

I’m sure I would get the hang of it with a little practise :slightly_smiling_face:

x-force A1 Steyr range

Scotty been looks a little under the weather these last two reviews… :laughing:

But those A1s look the business. :+1:

Looked at that Steyr Aug from xforce. Fine print states using an 11.1v battery will void the warranty and damage the blaster.

Or is that BS and they’re just covering their ass?

Had a look on Evike’s page, the manufacturer Snow Wolf doesn’t recommend anything higher than 7.4v on the airsoft version of the AUGs.

My guess would be they’ve just kept the recommended battery voltage consistent with these gel conversions. :man_shrugging:

So yeah, you would void your warranty if you ran an 11.1v in a new Snow Wolf, I think.

1 Like

funny how they pick and choose tho, some will say compatible/upgradeable with both 7.4 and 11.1v and some of 8.4v compatible with 7.4 & 11.1v lipo (recommend) with no mention of it voiding your warranty, dependant on vendor or certain listings on some of the vendors that will contain the void warranty warnings on some listings but not others

then others will have the warning at the bottom whilst the listing says compatible with both :flushed:

so definitely has to be some ass covering going on for sure although brand/model dependant

1 Like