Upcoming Blasters and Products

EVIL AXIS WEAPONS!
Brainwashing Americans into believing anything that isn’t an M4/AR15 is an evil weapon that threatens their security and freedumb (Jim Jefferies reference):astonished::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m blaming @BME for my newfound fascination with shottie gel blasters. :joy: The SPAS has fired up the interest.

Now I’ve got two more on my want list…

An AA12

A KSG12

4 Likes

Hmmm…

AA12.

A morphous (gel projectile)
A nonymous
12 step program …!!

It might be time, to set up a ‘Blasterholics Anonymous’ chapter…

We all know how addictive, the slippery slope is…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Now, where can i get a KSG12…?? :rofl:

1 Like

Just buy a ride on mower. After repairs you never have enough to buy another blaster

1 Like

Had 'em… hated 'em. :joy: never seemed to stop working on 'em.

But a necessary evil on a 2 acre block… thank Christ I downsized to a 1/4 acre. :wink:

2 Likes

my partners mums has the same problem with both of her ride on mowers.

always getting repaired and subject to availability of the mechanic due to her location and a lack of mower mechanics in the area

guess everyone who has one has a endless issues with them. probably the same deal as automobile mechanics, where they’ll fix one thing and dodge up something else so you have to keep taking it back for repair

I had to break out the arc welder for my old John Deere so often the deck was more weld than parent metal. :joy:

I ended up donating it to the local Men’s Shed so the boys could ditch the deck and use it for ride on mower racing… only good use for it in the end. :man_shrugging:

“Now supercharge that Mow!!!”

(SoujaBoy reference, you may or may not get it :grimacing::rofl:)

So there’d be a call for someone with both small engine and motor mechanical work in QLD? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You bought a John Deere didn’t you :laughing:

I still do mine with my few Australian made Victa 2 stroke. Best ever

You know that’s a legitimate race class now that they have at my local farm fair. Oh yea old piece of shit with a 350 Chev jammed in it. Super shortened diffs and tyres that can’t hold together. It’s funny though seeing how quick they can roll it :laughing:

always, at least an honest reliable one for sure

Nope - Craftsman / AYP/ Husqvarna - spares used to be OK ex except local mower centre, the Stihl dealer and the Husqvarna dealer have both closed down in the last couple of months

1 Like

Theres also the problem of Stihl not allowing a Husqvarna dealer to operate in the same Suburb. Which is stupid but the truth.

@AKgelblaster …how did the sten testing go, over the weekend??
Cheers…

3 Likes

iHobby are getting the JM MP5K’s

And the ZY Uzi

1 Like

MP5k is worth a look, at that price.
I still think the LDT model, will be better, but, as a cheapy, worth a look…

Just bring in a real UZI, dammit…!!

MP5K, folding stock, spring and suppressor and we have a winner for Blacksite

1 Like

The Akgelblaster LDT MP5 has a folding stock…

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning ! It is well made. Changing to shoot gel balls will require another t-piece.! Not complicated. Looks very realistic