We Dont go to Ravenholm Anymore... ( SPAS 12 review)

Will let you know, when I get back from Perth…

Sold out, on the first day, at armoured heaven….

It’s like a 24hr flash sale….

WAT’s M60 , might last a little longer….

Maybe…

not shocked they’ve sold out … i mean, how could you NOT buy one?? :slight_smile:
I didnt realise how iconic the SPAS still was. My son saw it when he got home and said “its the gun from Jurassic Park!” I’d totally forgot about that!

2 Likes

Oh no!! I read that as M1187 and nearly had a heart attack!! - my two favorite shottys in one week? But no … 1887 (Winchester). I was all set to get my Anton Chighur on!!

No_country_for_old_men_2007_685x385

Sorry my bad I meant 1887 :pensive:

1 Like

Chighur for the win!

1 Like

I just found that the difference between the Remington 1187 and the 870 is the 1187 is semi, not pump. That black LDT 870 you posted might still look legit to build a Chighur tribute piece.

1 Like

It does look like all you’d need to change with that 870 is the pump grip to match, and that wouldn’t be too hard with a 3D printer.

i tried one handing it…

It doesn’t work…

Maybe, some lube…

(Sarah could have gone for his legs, up ending him…when he was stunned/recovering…just saying…)

1 Like

Omg … I just realised how sus , all that sounds…
You bastards will surely say something…:rofl::rofl:

So. In my, pre emptive defence…

If you can’t one hand it…it’s a big job…it needs two hands…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Masturbate Ejaculate GIF - Masturbate Ejaculate Hand Gesture GIFs

See what I mean…!!
20 char…

X-Force still have stock

They didn’t seem to post them online, and North lakes didn’t seem to have any when I went in today :confused:

They did however have a deranger (?) Box and a manual broom handle, thou looking at it I think it was that one that wasn’t 1:1, looks like 80% smaller.

Edit: they just added then today it looks

I don’t think lube is going to help your problem maybe some grip strength exercises will help

You’ve got many tentacles…
And, self administered black lube…

But yet, you still cant, get a grip…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Get a hold of yourself, squiddy…

No…
Actually…stop…!! :rofl: :rofl:

That’s better…!!

1 Like

So what have I learnt from using the spas
1: you can use generic nerf blue darts just have to cut them down as they jam at full length.

2 The spring is replaceable and by the feel it had a 1.2 spring in it.
I have springs to fit going from 1.4-2.0
You need two hands to pull back 2.0
I know because I tried the 2.0 in my nerf swift after 4 darts it was two tiring to use but was hitting 450fps
So a 1.6 would be ideal.

3 : you can use all the darts in the pic but the dark blue give the best seal so go further .
Kmart sell the dark blue cheap $18 for 100.
As for the dart holders they are build out of thick plastic so will cope heeps of abuse .

4: this thing is long it’s 4cm shorter than the ZB 26 AND WE ALL KNOW HOW LONG THAT SUCKER IS

5: cool how they also supply suction darts so you can shoot your little brother or sister in the head and they stick

2 Likes

Just found my reflex sight I bought 3years ago for my real steal.
Looks better on here
The stand is the one you can buy from most gel Blasters shops
I have just converted it to a lamp also

2 Likes

So, now you have it , in your hands…
What do you think.??

Thoughts / impressions / satisfaction levels.?

Reccomend it to others.?

1 Like

Don’t need grip typically m60 pictures finish the job hands free

1 Like