Well g55 ,

Hi , so , I’ve purchased a m4 and a m16 GE GBBR , THEY NOW WORK GREAT SO , NOW AIM. PULLING OUT THE OLD G55 WELL , AGAIN AND TRY TO GET IT TO WORK , WHAT GELS SHOJLD I USE L HAVE TRIED, AKA , AND WHITE PEARLS, NO TRYING ULTRA ELITES 2.5 HR GROW TIME , ANY TIPS , INSTEAD OF ME , DROP KICKING IT ACROSS THE ROOM .

What exactly is the problem with the MP5K?

My tips that always had my MP5K running great:

Put a few drops of silicone oil down the gel channel in the magazine.

Don’t load too many gels into the mag, after about 75% full, the curve starts making things difficult.

Use fresh out of the water gels. For them to feed reliably, they have to be wetter than me after copping an eyeful of Idris Elba.

Make sure the gels are fully grown to ~7.5mm. Too small, or too large, and they fuck up the feed ramp’s reliability.

3 Likes

Thanks jazzy, for your input .:wink:

Hi , ultras elites 2.5 hrs grow should be ok . ?

Yeeeah probably. I’m the kind of empty headed dummy that just started growing in the morning sometime, and then went out to shoot/drain in the arvo/evening. But 2.5 should be enough.

Just grew ultra elites 2.5 hrs too big for 7.5 mm , going to try 2hrs , it was to tight for the magazine.

1 Like

picked up a $199 MP5K as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Ausgel Ultra at 2 hours, too big

i-hobby frosted whites at 2 hours seem to be a-ok! Mag loads easier (gels slide up the channel easier) and feeds correctly.

2 Likes

Thanks, good information for people trying to get these models running properly :+1:

Mine is still unreliable, again drop kick in to the cupboard. No trouble with my GE M4 OR MY M16A3 .

Was your G55 reliable for a bit out of the box or just dude from the start?

Build quality is average and I dont expect this thing to last too long TBH.

Have just done a tight bore baller 7.3mm at 22mm long.

Pumped out 2 mags in semi flawlessly and accurately and 1 in auto. In semi every single gel was shot straight and hard. Used the i-hobby frosted (orange pack) with the two hour grow time,

Blaster

Gels (i-hobby or left, Ausgel Ultras on right - 2 hour grows for both)

2 Likes

It was for a while , got worse as it went along , it’s a pity good looking blaster .

I dont use it often but my Well MP5K has always been one of my more reliable GBBs. I dont use it for anything more than plinking though. Not sure how it would stand up in game use, not that most would want too. Can confirm its a sweet shooter though.

2 Likes

i am a Die Hard 2 tragic so that influences my opinion a lil bit

So i found with my mp5k. Get some silocone spray in the gel rail on the mag. I personally find 15 gels max in each mag makes it work far better with no jams. Any more causes feeding issues.

I tend to grow my ultra elites for 2.5 hours and havnt had a feeding issue since

1 Like