Wells 1911

I think that and the glock were the first gbb hanguns to hit the market, does anywhere have any in stock? the wells 1911

strange majority of places are out of stock

i have to admit it was the sexiest 1911 ive ever come across

It’s an old Well Co2 GBB and not good quality. Had a habit of failing prematurely.

That’s why it’s out of stock everywhere, not surprising. The Golden Eagle 1911s available now are much better quality.

yeh it WAS thats for sure, but still imo the best looking one around and id love one

M4a1 still sell a version from JG works

Check the local landfill sites :rofl:

my JG works 1911 was really good until I let a young worker with ADHD at the store fiddle with it, but definitely a nice pistol, I still like it

If you want a paperweight, the wells 1911 is definitely for you. Best pistol I ever got rid of, and I mean getting rid of it was the best part of owning it. Poor casting meant the mag output valves never lasted. Also so many problems due to poor tolerance and QC, I hated them after working at a retailer that meant I had to deal with one or more nearly every day.

Aftermarket parts don’t fit, and the replacement are not good.

I would advise the best thing would be to see if someone has one that doesn’t work and wants to sell it, a wtb on the discord maybe. Good chance there will be an owner with a non functioning one that would froth over getting a few quid for it.

Similar looks to the old Well shitter and actually works…

1 Like