BF P90 V4 Gel Blaster Review and Disassembly

Good point. :thinking:

Was wondering the same thing.

1 Like

Some of us like the old ones… my collection is based on variety rather than performance, form over function.

Doesn’t stop us from tearing them apart and making them chug as hard as they can, however. :joy: that’s where the fun zone is.

So far we only ship from China,and honestly no one can promise it can 100% pass the border unless the shop owner is cheating on you lol.But don’t worry we have our own way to deliver and most of the product we displayed in the shop are safe to deliver.And you know that only gel blasters which are mostly made up with metal have a higher risk when passing the border.So we didn’t display those products in our shop or we displayed very few of them.Cause we want to offer a good shopping experience for our new friends.And if the product is taken away by the custom,we will give full refund or resend the product you ordered.This is our attitude,should be nice and responsible.

Cool, good to know :+1:

So for example if I bought BF P90 V4 Gel Blaster - Unmatched Performance & Realism | TriggerToy

it would pass customs in to Australia from China with no problem? From what I understand us end users are not allowed to buy blasters as it will end up in the ABF bin.

Or is that not your website. Enlighten us :smile:

From our experience from late 2021, you can 98% receive BF P90 V4 safely.It’s mostly made of nylon so it doesn’t have high risk delivering.

Collect and display on the wall.I wish I could build my own wall but my friends took away my gel blasters,seems that they are the actual owner. :rofl:

Playing devil’s advocate here…

It sounds like your confidence in a blaster getting through customs is based on whether it’ll raise flags going through an x-ray and metal detection process… nylon or metal, they’ll still be viewed as an illegal import without a B709a permit.

Have you successfuly shipped complete blasters to Australia before with no customs hang ups?

Not being critical, but I do suspect we’ve had a lot more experience with Customs and Borderforce than a new company getting into an untested overseas market.

Nobody wants to be the lab rat here and have hassles with a Government department as unpredictable as those two. Especially on the sensitive issue of gel blasters.

We have local sellers that advertise Australia wide delivery here to states where they’re not legal. It has ended up back in their laps when people have been prosecuted over it.

1 Like

Luck of the draw. Have a 2" molle pistol belt held by customs because the seller put airsoft in the description

2 Likes

I was nervous about an XM-177 moderator coming in…

Came through okay, but it was definitely 50-50…

1 Like

I find it weird that I never had an issue with Gelblasters coming through, but did have a few smaller parts cause issues or confiscated, but that was a few years ago now, and didn’t have the higher scrutiny/risks then as there would be these days with the tightening down on Gelblaster legalities.

I certainly wouldn’t be risking hard earned money on a gamble like this :thinking:

Yes,have to be honest.And we did pass the custom for 98% of the time from 2021.And it’s not a 50-50,it’s 98-2 :rofl:

Yeah and we are planning the Australia and USA warehouse.Have to tell everyone the truth before we have stock in warehouses then you don’t need to worry about the 2% risk.Still on the way!!Will get you informed if we have a warehouse in Australia.

and full refund if custom take away the package,but I can totally understand you want to get the gel blasters without any risk bro.No one want to wait for nothing :crossed_fingers:

Where do you ship from, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia or the Phillipines etc. ??? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes,that’s why I say if the gel blaster is mainly made with nylon,the it’s super safe to pass the custom.If you order a gel blaster full of metal,like 80%- 90% metal,it feels and looks just like a real gun!!then custom will definitely take this away.

From China,the factory are in China.So we get the latest updates.

That’s stupid lol…never write airsoft in your shop is the basic thing.

Yeah cool :sunglasses:

I certainly know from running a Gelblaster Custom Modification business for a few years that there is definitely a cut and dry process when it comes to importing complete blasters and individual parts from overseas suppliers.

You have stated that you 100% guarantee that your products will arrive to your customers, and if seized by our ABF, you will fully refund or resend.

This sounds great to me as a safeguard for anyone here in Australia purchasing your products, but it will probably take a bit of time for a few customers to give feedback as to whether they were able to receive their purchases through Customer, or ended up with having to go down the path of trying to refund/resend anything that the ABF has seized :thinking:

The P90 V4s aren’t really new… saw this unboxing for them last October. :+1:

Must be taking them a while to make it to Oz.

Here’s another look at them.

2 Likes

The custom will randomly pick some packages to check.If the package is not picked,then it’s 100% safe to go.We can track your package to see how many days did it stay in the custom.If it stays for half a month(for Australia,USA should be like a week),then it’s probably took away.Then we will refund you first.If the package recovered to be delivered and you received your package,then you can pay us back at that time.

Anything picked up/withheld by the ABF will have a letter sent out informing the buyer that they need to provide evidence/paperwork to prove the legality of the product for import, or if not able to provide the necessary documentation in a timely manner, the product will be destroyed.

So the buyer will certainly be notified by mail if there’s any issues with the product, and not have to wait for weeks not knowing what has happened to their purchase.

1 Like

Yes!Then we will just give a refund if we can’t fix that problem.And let’s see our community friend BME could help us out :crossed_fingers: