Closed Down (Retailers) Updated

call this number if rowan doesn’t awnser he usually call back and he is

very helpful. i have found he’s not the greatest with responding to emails so give him a call or chat to him on facebook messenger

The shop only has limited opening hours these days, normally toward the weekend when Blacksite games are held. The address has also changed to the Blacksite location

2 Likes

ok I’ll try that, I’ll retract my statement and see how I go… cheers guys

They are ok afaik, last bought there a year ago though myself.

1 Like

cheers mate just thought it was strange

They’re not a mainstream seller but I’ve never heard anything bad about them… and if there was anything bad to hear, you’d hear it in this group. :joy:

2 Likes

It is strange, must be listed with your bank for some reason to flag it.

unless someone else with my bank had a bad experience and tried a charge back for some reason. possibly because it was a few hundred dollars spent online direct from a website… no idea, but fingers crossed it’s all sweet. I’ve been wanting this mp40 for quite a while.

these guys were the cheapest place I’ve found online, picked it up for a steal in comparison to some other retailers carrying them, happy days

1 Like

I’ve noticed that in the last few days I couldn’t enter the zhenduo website. Does anyone else have that problem too or is it just me?

not working for me either currently

Weird. I hope it’s just temporary.

Zhenduo working fine for me :person_shrugging:

weird :flushed:

1 Like

wtf-what-kinda-shit-is-that

I just tried it on my pc and it works there. Just not on my phone

I dunno about Zhenduo… lots of security issues in the past :man_shrugging:

Oh yea, I can only guess they have fixed the credit card fraud. I don’t know as I’d rather touch a steaming pile of shit.

I had a similar thing a while ago but it wouldn’t load on my PC but works on my phone.
The antivirus had it listed as a fraudulent website so was blocking it.