Current project on your bench

Nice work, one of my favorite flamethrowers :+1:

Quick grenade idea, literally 15 mins work🤣

4 Likes

FINALLY HAVE TIME TO START THE RESTORATION.
HAVE NOT DECIDED WHETHER TO GO FULL RESTO OR JUST DO THE MOTOR AND LEAVE THE REST ORIGINAL PATINA
FB_IMG_1661035700457

8 Likes

Finding a few old pics here and there.
Pretty sad seeing a lot of builds that never quite got finished and plenty more that were only just starting or halfway through building before everything getting thrown out in the bins :cry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This was a FULL METAL custom M4 build that had plenty of goods thrown in and was as heavy as a house brick! :astonished:

Was a beautiful looking Blaster for sure :pensive:

8 Likes

Does a quick 20 minute throw together of random parts qualify as a project :thinking::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It certainly does :+1:
All the required and planned parts are all there…… it’s only a matter of time before it’s another complete operating blaster for the collection :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

Here’s one right up your alley bigmutha.
FB_IMG_1665000612635

It’s actually real from a company called fightlight

4 Likes

I do like that :thinking::sweat_smile:
Will have to save that pic for future reference :joy:

1 Like

Dammit, now I gotta drop the spring🙄

Ali clone split box (radius’d)
Cyma alloy head an nozzle (rubber spaced)
Cyma tappet (modified) and t-piece
Wells metal box main spring
Custom return spring
Titan A120 motor
11v 1200
7.5 Ausgel barrel
Booms

The DMR is back baby😎

7 Likes

Dayam…… that’s one mutha of a consistent blaster! :ok_hand:
Top notch work as always, looking as good as it performs :white_check_mark::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@DocBob
Have missed using the Cyma :sweat_smile:
Considering it started as a $70 blaster, it has served me well :+1:

Did a Gen8 machine pistol for a mates son yesterday :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s awesome!
The young bloke must certainly enjoy using that mad little monster :japanese_ogre::joy::+1:

1 Like

Wow that is very impressive. Well done :+1:

1 Like

Phase 5 Plasma Pistol from star wars :joy:

1 Like

FOUND ANOTHER ONE YOU MIGHT LIKE TO TRY BIGMUTHADRUMS

2 Likes

Na man I just kicked a mob of Bees out that wanted my house today. Apparently, they want a shoebox instead of thousands of acres the solicitor told me :joy: :rofl: :joy:

This is what I have on my bench at the moment…I am aiming to build something looking like the second picture, but for road use.

5 Likes

Nice flat tracker idea
Can’t see properly what frame and motor is it

1 Like

Hey Smurf, great to hear from you again. That my ol biker mate is a little known Yamaha Scorpio SX4. Butt ugly in original form, economical as you can get at 3L/100km. 225cc single with four valves. I have probably shaved off 15kg of unnecessary metal and plastic at this point in time. This should bring the weight down to about 125 wet, depending on tank and capacity. This is a pic of the original with everything on it. “FUGLY” aint it…?

5 Likes

Young fella out grew the skull receiver swapped it out for SLR receiver and picked up a drum mag aswell.

2 Likes