Cursed Guns

Americans: I really want Artillery Luger…

Somebody probably burning in hell: we have Artillery Luger at home

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I’d fuck with the purple one if it didn’t have the “I” or the “SpeedQB” bit.

The heart can stay.

yeah i had second thoughts about posting that one :sweat_smile: just that trigger …and what ever that poor excuse for a hand stop is…At the end of the day it still feels like a gun. Also the purple has that nice custom touch for me to be honest.

Chu Chu MOTHER FUCKER! :rofl:

Not gonna lie, i like the shortie green boi

Eye cancer
ezgif-frame-001

oaujdu00clia1
0bxknjo6udha1
xcfp54muquha1

jh65tuatjdfa1

4zm5qvqqhuda1
ccb21qzl8b7a1
r4mr2njang2a1
6p134i0vq90a1
t66o9jdutkv91

2 Likes

Us marine core take notice for the next close quarters assault weapon. Fuck bullpups.

1 Like

@Polymorph wins with this post

1 Like

And then this cursed gun…

1 Like

Jesus Christ that bullpup SVT-40 :sob:

1 Like

Apache revolver :thinking: :rofl: :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Part 2

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)

1 Like

Is #17 an actual GyroJet product that fires GyroJet rocket ammunition?
I’ve only ever seen a GyroJet Pistol :thinking:

HA! #29 The Grendel .22 Magnum. I remember that POS when it came out the club had one on demo. 30rnd quad stack mag. None the less they never sold due to never feeding reliably and breaking firing pins. The couple that got bought were returned for refund after attempts to have it repaired.
Like this: Test firing a Grendel P-30 .22 Magnum pistol - YouTube failure to eject, double feeds. It was a hot mess. Instead of fixing them they just stopped making them after a couple years :rofl:

Cool idea that Kel Tec has evolved into the PMR 30 today which apparently works.

1 Like

Quad stack?
No wonder they had feeding issues :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Actually researched and found that Ian had done a review on the GyroJet Carbine…… I missed it somehow :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Imagine that with some current tech added to it for the projectile/rocket. Amazing it penetrates body armour at close range that .45 does not.

1 Like

GyroJet Pistol.

2 Likes
4 Likes

…does anyone even want this ?

1 Like