For the Luger enthusiasts

It just so happens triggertoys has a luger variant.

Not Gel, but a shell ejecting , laser pointing pistol.
Metal and nylon, it can be stripped.

@ParaFox404 had one of these, awhile back.
Maybe he can speak of its longevity etc.

Cheaper than a denix, and better than nothing, i wonder if the wooden denix grips would fit…

Grab yourselves a B709, and find out…

1 Like

Yeah, those plastic grips look a little naff… :thinking:

1 Like

Ooo good to see they didn’t vanish entirely, mag itself hasn’t had any issues, mechanics are scuffed, and the slide has gotten looser.

The grips felt good (i thought they were wooden, mine might’ve been but its in storage rn)

It’s a faux action, it doesn’t chamber or anything, but triggers light enough and mag dumping it is fun. I’m pretty autistic with these things and will sit for hours sometimes runnin them, so not sure if you’ll have it fatigue as quickly, but the slide has a weak spring holding it closed, you can jolt it and have it cycle, and after a while it seems to have weakened to the point of unlockin if nudged or tipped, don’t think it bothered anything functionally

the real issue was the mag catch not catching, that magazine won’t lock in and is prone to drop out, i think it’s wear and tear but it might have just been like that and I didn’t notice at first (or till it got worse)

But it’s decently heavy, and very pretty so if it’s not horrifically over priced sure

Thanks BME,

But I want the WE Tech luger - it has the most correctness about it, including the magazine etc.

I can’t understand that there are no interest in Lugers?!

x-Force have investigated the possibility to convert it to gel ball but there wasn’t enough material in the magazine to enable it to happen

Oh well. I’m sure X Force and Tactical Edge know what they’re doing.

I wouldn’t have thought the WE Luger magazine was any thinner than the Golden Eagle 1911s …?

I would be interested, but only as a collector, not for use. Mainly as from what I have seen they are not something that works well for more than a couple of games in airsoft, and likely less so in gel form because that is what we get, something mediocre that is poorly converted.
The WE and KWC lugers are the most recommended lugers in airsoft, however both leak, jam, misfeed and aren’t good on gas. Still, if we did get them many collectors would snap them up.

If you purely want a collector item, i’d go for a denix.

Wooden grips, toggle action works, mag doesn’t slip out.

$300-ish, but it’ll stand the test of time. It doesn’t field strip though.

But, grab the laser one, if that’s what the budget/wife allows…

1 Like

Hello BME,

Denix still not as realistic/finely built as the WE Tech. And yes I have a collector interest only - not in using them.

I also like the green gas mags of the WE Tech, not the CO2 mags of the KWC, Umarex etc.

“x-Force have investigated the possibility to convert it to gel ball but there wasn’t enough material in the magazine to enable it to happen”

I can’t really figure this one, because the AW Custom A-180 was offered as a gel blaster and it is just a WE Tech Luger with add on bits …

Just as the C96 Han Solo’s Blaster is too?

Go to x-force and get RJ to show you why. Hopefully he still has it under the workbench

Luger P08 is just a better version of the Borchardt c-93.

Funny you mention the A-180 blaster.

They have them at WAT, i believe you can still buy them.
As you said, WEtech luger, with a SW kit on top.

I dont know how much its been modified/cut down to fit the SW kit, but you could have a look.

It doesn’t fire, mag is not gel compatible, but worth a look, if its a must have.
I think $650-700 though, so a very expensive clicker.

But, if that’s your thing,go have a look…

Here you go…looks like its missing the front sight.

Also, looks like the luger is a bit of a problem child…
But, if you just want it for a collectors item…

Bit more detail in this vid…

I don’t know if the WAT ones still have operable, gas cycling mags, or if they are just straight clickers.