Yeah…Kele are pretty good, for cheap replicas…
if you just want a cheap, display piece thats solid…the Kele fits the bill.
average performance, but fine for a backyard plinker…
Yeah…Kele are pretty good, for cheap replicas…
if you just want a cheap, display piece thats solid…the Kele fits the bill.
average performance, but fine for a backyard plinker…
No primer or surface prep? Wonder if paint transfers off onto slide etc.
Nope.
Just a pull down, wash with soapy water, hairdry bone dry, and paint.
Be careful reassembling, in gently not to scratch it etc.
When done properly, it all cycles without any contact…the slide is free of the block…
easy to touch up, if it needs it in the future…
yeah… i tried a similiar result.
it was ok, but a bit muted.
I liked the look of the gold, which many of the other copies went for.
I’m happy enough with that…
Yuck needs more 50 shades of brown
![]()
Yeah pretty much hit and miss with paint, as opposed to the real deal treatment no doubt.
Unless one has access to a whole colour palette of paints to trial on, practically not viable. In your defence, I do think gold is a win-win - because why waste a can afterward when you can paint any random shit that still comes out looking good?
I can but you might not like it ![]()
Whats the alloy it’s made of? Genuine question jokes aside. Is it anodized or just painted.
TiN or PVD coating gives it that copper/gold finish on steel - extremely durable!
![]()
Titanuam Nickle.
Poly coating are durable too.
Titanium is very good lucky we mine a lot of it.
Was just curious is all. Cheers
For clear print , I suggest you getting a clear spray print from Bunnings (for cars and other purpose) , it is thicker than Tamiya print and will last longer
Thanks…it’s ok…
It just a thin protective layer…
That part of the blaster doesn’t really get touched much in use…
Good enough, and better than nothing.
What’s the slide like on the KeLe - heard there is a bit of wobble?
Slide is fully RMR compatible?
Also I thought according to the Xforce vid, that the mag was full metal - but turns out mostly nylon
.
Overall how has the gun stood up in general?
to be honest, its had very little use.
After i painted it, ive put through about 2 mags through it.
Wobble was normal build level, from a KEle…
Not sure about the RMR…im not home at the moment.
I’ll be away a few days, but will let you know later when im back.
Cant really go wrong, at the price point…
I’m just looking at doing the barrel for paint job, so in summary it was just a can of gold and that’s it?
Yep.
Tamiya Gold.
Just be aware KEle performance is woeful.
depending on gel 100-130 fps… and thats it.
If you just want the model for aesthetics / display, thats fine.
The UDL m17 does 190 -210 fps.
It can cycle manually when the battery dies.
I’d use that as a skirmish backup…
Not too worried about performance - same as my VP9 no doubt. Again, pity they cheaped out with shitty nylon mags.
I just want to add my cheap Sure-fire X400 and RMR too - Just mainly for looks.
I gave up on throwing $400+ down for the shitty unofficially licensed ‘TTI’ budget collectors edition with a gimmicky plastic card and chocolate plastic looking gold coin thrown in the mix ![]()
… go pull your dick SlyHobby ![]()
We in OZ are getting seriously jibbed for this subpar shit.
I prefer my pit viper gbb
Probably because I only paid $150 for the collector’s edition in the wooden box with the gold coins, flick comb, continental credit card and pencil
On sale.?
or 2nd hand jobby.? Looks new…
Nice price…!