Getting Wick-y with it..! ( Or...Dog Gone..KELe Tti G34 dress up)

2nd hand

It’s the one old mate tried painting without disassembling it first

My assumption is he did something illegal after painting it and then sold it off to get rid of the evidence :sweat_smile::joy:

I had to strip it down and put some elbow grease into cleaning off all the paint and making it look pretty again

Functions perfectly again now tho

1 Like

The grips on them are fucken woeful though - Totally a subpar job for an otherwise VERY expensive piece. Tubby Taran would use that thing as a junk mail paperweight if he saw that lol

I thought the stippling on the DB Glock was rough enough, but least it’s manageable and wears in.

But in your case being seconds, pretty good deal nonetheless.

I have to agree with that :rofl: :rofl: :v:

1 Like

:rofl: Mr wick, what would you like for dessert? Lamb on the spit. :rofl: :v: :+1: