Give us your Best Jokes...!

Ha I remember flipping through Mad magazines and putting them on the shelf in my parents Newsagency. In the 90’s, always made me laugh, sarcasim at it’s finest.

1 Like

A young guy walks into a pharmacy to buy condoms… he’s getting ready for a hot date that night.

He asks the pharmacist for options…
“We’ve got single packs, five packs or ten packs.” the pharmacist tells him.

“I’ve been trying to get into this girl’s pants for weeks” the young guy replies. " But I reckon once I wear her down she’s going to go off! I think tonight’s my lucky night… better give me the ten pack."

Later that day he meets his young girlfriend at her home for dinner with her parents. As they’re all seated around the table he asks if it would be okay if he said grace before dinner.

His girlfriend leans over and whispers “How come you’ve never told me you’re religious?”

He looks at her uncomfortably and replies “How come you’ve never told me your dad’s a pharmacist?”

Boom-tish!

1 Like

2 Likes

THE PLANE ONE’S FOR YOU BME

1 Like

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE

4 Likes

Fathers Day

3 Likes

@BME one for you :laughing: :rofl:

Turns out that is not what they meant | Instagram

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1693778789762

4 Likes

Windows, Tea, or a plane ticket :flushed::joy:

1 Like

MY WIFE WAS GOING THROUGH HER WARDROBE SHE SAID
“LOOK AT THIS, IT STILL FIT’S ME AFTER 25 YEARS”
I SAID “IT’S A SCARF”
AND THAT’S HOW THE FIGHT STARTED.
------------
So what goes into the actual round bit. Since it only takes 10 round’s

2 Likes

Still using glasses that originated as jars for condiments - some from the 1980’s. Was a great idea. Some of the tall skinny jars for overpriced designer jams at Woolworths can also be used for measuring and pouring 125mm liquid or storing small quantities of gels for pistols

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

One for you @BME :joy:

5 Likes

oldie , but a goodie…

FB_IMG_1694203935463

3 Likes

2 Likes