Give us your Best Jokes...!

A rabbit walks into an outback pub and says to the barman, ‘Can I have a schooner of XXXX, and a ham and cheese toastie?’

The barman is amazed, but gives the rabbit a schooner of beer and a ham and cheese toastie. The rabbit drinks the beer and eats the toastie. He then leaves.

The following night the rabbit returns and again asks for a schooner of XXXX, and a ham and cheese toastie.

The barman, now intrigued by the rabbit, gives him the schooner and the toastie. To the amazement of the extra customers (because word had got around) the rabbit slams down the beer, scoffs the toastie and leaves.

The next night, the pub is packed.

In hops the rabbit and says, ‘A schooner of XXXX and a ham and cheese toastie, please barman.’

The crowd is hushed as the barman gives the rabbit his beer and toastie, and then bursts into applause as the rabbit wolfs them down.

The next night there is standing room only in the pub. The carpark’s full of coaches filled with patrons who’ve come too see the amazing beer drinking toastie eating rabbit. The barman is making more money in one week than he did all the previous year.

In walks the rabbit and says, ‘A schooner of XXXX and a ham and cheese toastie, please barman.’

The barman says, ‘I’m sorry rabbit, old mate, but we are right out of ham and cheese toasties.’

The rabbit looks severely disappointed. The crowd has quietened to almost a whisper, when the barman clears his throat nervously and says,
‘We do have a very nice cheese and onion toastie though, I can give you one of those if you like.’

The rabbit looks him in the eye and says, ‘Are you sure I’m going to enjoy it?’

The barman, with a roguish smile says, ‘Do you think I’d let down one of my best mates? I guarantee you’ll love it!’

‘Ok,’ says the rabbit, ‘I’ll have a schooner of XXXX and a cheese and onion toastie then.’

The pub erupts with cheers as the rabbit quaffs the beer and wolfs down the toastie.

He then waves to the crowd and leaves… NEVER TO RETURN!!!

One year later, in the now almost bankrupt pub, the barman (who has only served 4 drinks all night, 3 of which were his) calls last drinks.

While he’s tidying up the now empty bar, he sees a small white form, like a cloud of smoke, floating above the bar’s pool table.

The barman says, 'Who are you?

A thin echo of a voice answers,
‘I am the ghost of the rabbit that used to frequent your pub a year ago.’

The barman says, ‘I remember you, you made this pub famous! You’d come in every night and have a schooner of beer and a ham and cheese toastie… people came from everywhere to see you and I was making a stack of money off that!’

The rabbit says, ‘Yeah, I know.’

The barman said, ‘I remember on your last night we didn’t have any ham and cheese toasties. You had a cheese and onion one instead.’

The rabbit said, ‘Yeah, I know… and you promised me that I would love it.’

The barman said, 'I thought you did, but you never came back. Now I’m nearly broke, so what happened? Why’d you stop coming in for a schooner and a toastie?"

‘Well… I DIED’, said the rabbit.

‘NO!’ said the barman. ‘Died?? Died from what?’

After a short pause, the rabbit said …

‘Mixin-me-toasties’.

Boom-tish! :wink:

2 Likes

What’s the difference between an Aussie wedding and an Aussie funeral?

There’s one less drunk at the funeral.

1 Like

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I’m too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper’s arrival.
Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, “Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I’ve never heard before, I’ll let you go.”
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, “Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.”
“Have a good day, sir,” replied the trooper

That Last Supper one, Maiphut… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Even Da Vinci would be cracking up at that :rofl:

1 Like

Fast And Furious Comeback GIF by The Fast Saga

1 Like

1 Like

One day a florist walked into a barber’s shop for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill. The barber replied “I can’t accept money from you, I’m doing community service this week”. The florist was pleased and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber arrived to open up there was a thank you note and a bunch of roses at his door. Later that day a baker came in for a haircut, and when he tried to pay the bill, the barber wouldn’t accept any money, telling the baker he was doing community service.

The next day there was another thank you note and a dozen donuts at his door from the baker. That afternoon a member of parliament came in for a cut, and like the florist and the baker before him, he was not charged and left the barber’s very pleased.

The next morning the barber arrived at his shop to find a line of a dozen politicians queueing up for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who are running it.

2 Likes

Two investment bankers and an economist were walking down the street. The first investment banker sees a piece of dog shit and dares the other investment banker to eat it for a million dollars. Not willing to give up the opportunity to make a million dollars, he eats it. Surprised and shocked, the first banker transfers him the money. They continue walking and spot another piece of dog shit. The second banker, furious and disgraced, dares the first banker to eat it for a million dollars. The first banker, kind of upset about actually losing a million dollars, eats it to recoup his money. They continue walking, and suddenly realized they are both net zero yet both ate a piece of dog shit each. The economist, seeing this, tries to lighten the mood and says “hey guys, look on the bright side, you just boosted the country’s GDP by 2 million dollars!”

1 Like

1 Like