Introduce Yourself!

New here? Returning from some cold forgotten void? Say hi in here, so we can get to know you, I’ll go first.

Hi! I’m JazzyWard, from SA. Currently not in possession of anything, but with a sizeable GBB collection waiting for me in Qld when my license goes through.

I’m mostly into gel blasters for collecting purposes, and have really enjoyed learning the weapon mechanics behind a lot of iconic firearms, to help put some pop into my writing. I have a particular love for a lot of manual action blasters, like bolt and lever guns, and weird reloads like on the AUGs.

9 Likes

Ello ello, in SA too. Enthusiast hobby I guess just fun fiddling around making blasters run.
P1010013
IMG20210807160811
P1010014
IMG20210829072524
And that is what I do with a Well CQB :+1:

6 Likes

Is that massive elcan neccesary?

Based in the deep south of Brisbane. Long history with military firearms, including a stint at what became ADI.

I like to tinker and have range of AEG including gen 8 modified AUGs, CYMAs built for specific game styles, an AK and the usual shotguns and M24s. Also some GBB, including a couple of warn out Well G17’s and a Wells 92FS/M9 that I managed to get to work with a new mag valve and barrel. Best AEG is a stock standard STD SLR and best GBB is an Atomic Armoury 1911 tactical with DB fluted barrel

20200417_174613

6 Likes

I wanted one so I bought it. Necessary… nothing is necessary so that’s a silly question :grinning:

I do not use them, I find open sights better.

2 Likes

Well, hello again, all…

I decided to try to support this new forum, in the hopes it may grow, and import some of the old knowledge / files…may the shitpit live again…!

8 Likes

VEE ONE ROTATE :rofl:

More characters please

2 Likes

Squiddy’s butt, always needs kicking…
Need i , say more…!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh god does Squid run this place :rofl:

1 Like

No squids at present

he should run away…so we can drag him back in…!!

1 Like

i’d like to import…my old songs, from the previous forum…if i can…

GBF has talent …

I don’t think Squiddy is gonna be running anywhere after my tea tonight…

20220724_201008

3 Likes

3 stars…??!
Pfft…
You rate him, too highly…

The runs, may be into the toilet, 4-6 hrs later…

Having consumed, tainted, spolied food stuff…!! :rofl:

1 Like

BTW, good to see you, again @Wombat …!

Oh thanks, I’ll leave you two alone then :rofl:

2 Likes

don’t feel left out…I had some lamb chops for dinner, last night…

Just for you…!! :rofl:

1 Like

Good fella, I’m growing some more for ya!! :+1: