Introduce Yourself!

Signed back up after the death of the old forum and the circus that was the reddit thread, sad to see so many years of threads lost more so for a new person like me.

Saph from queensland mostly just looking still.

5 Likes

I am once again requesting moderator also I don’t need an introduction

7 Likes

images (21)

3 Likes

Good that way you can change my name because you will come up with some filthy stuff :rofl:

Well a big howdy to all the nice old familiar faces :+1:
Doc Bob signing in all the way from WA, hence here is the complete 5 years collection of all my blasters :sunglasses:

Hope to see this community grow and keep fighting for the legality for Blasters across all States for everyone to enjoy, young and old!

12 Likes

Hey Bob! Super glad you came to join us here. Hope we can keep the good times rolling, blasters in hand or not <3

3 Likes

Thanks again for all your help keeping in touch and getting the information out to us Jazzy :+1:

5 Likes

Yes vote 1 squiddy for mod

ayyy there he is :love_you_gesture:

Nice steel caps :laughing:

3 Likes

Docbob…!!

Good to see you here…!!

Lets MFGA…!!! ( Make the Forum, Great Again…!!)

Are you showing us, where you buried your blasters, and concreted over the top.?.?!! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, looks like some of the old gang are here already :grinning:

So, I’m in Mackay. Been playing around with these things for nearly 4 years now.
Got into it because I wanted to see how they worked. And then of course, you want to find out how to modify them, because stock is never ever enough :grinning:
At present, I still have 8 M4 variants, an AK, an old Beretta 90TWO (with a couple of mods those were a decent pistol), a Shark, two WeTechs (Black Dragon and Baby capa), and a couple of GE capas. Oh, and a heap of assorted parts accumulated over the years.

This place even looks like the old one, hope it turns out to be as good :+1:

8 Likes

Hey skelter :+1: :love_you_gesture: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Haemoglobin here. Looking to continue my longstanding practice of lurking every hour and commenting once a month.

I’m heading to the in country broken arrow event in a couple of weeks time, so getting my green kit in order is the priority this week!

4 Likes

Would be neat if everyone who went through the effort of signing up to the new forum from the old one could get an Og tag

6 Likes

G’day everyone :wave:
I’m known as Bandit
I was a long term member of the old ship but it sunk and i was swimming around in the ocean for a couple of days and then this ship arrived and saved me :grin:
I’m just a country boy with a passion for everything gel blaster

5 Likes

For you Squiddy? I reckon we can cook something up.

1 Like

@Deadsquid

Done. https://gelblaster.community/g/OG-members

I have assigned you as the group’s leader so I’ll leave it to you to handle the invites :+1:

1 Like

Another refugee from the old forum, been around for a while, even contributed a bit from time to time.

I’ve got a (un)healthy collection which I’ll one day post up a photo of, but my favourite blaster would be my minigun.

Looking forward to a fresh reset for the community, I’d felt that the old forum had lost it’s identity and focus from the old days, so here’s to rebuilding the most kick ass gel community on the webz

8 Likes

Hey there Captn, you finally made it good to see. :+1:

5 Likes

Ze German here!

Have 6 AEG’s in various states of use from fully functioning to fully working on.
1 GBB setup with a HPA mag adaptor and one HPA rifle.

Me and my oldest play currently on the south side of brisbane / gc. as the rest of my clan gets old enough i will have my own speedQB team.

8 Likes