Is blastermasters.co.uk legit?

I see this Matthew guy has posted in this thread, where is he when you need him :man_shrugging:

Still no response from them, I filled out the refund form too.

Communication seems to be non existent, I mean I donā€™t mind waiting 2-3 weeks for delivery but the lack of communication is whatā€™s concerning me.

1 Like

It was their cheapest HK416D.

Yes 3 months ago, comms should be better for sure.

Not that we know of just from above comments mate.

I hope you get your money back. This is not good practice for a retailer, they should be in contact within 24hrs with postal tracking numbers or something at least.

Thatā€™s a few of the UK guys now asking about this retailer here. At least it is noted here for future customers to see.

I honestly donā€™t know why they bother with web chat when no one replies. Or emails. Definitely one for the moderators to put on the garbage tier list.

Still keep us updated of any changes for future customers. Cheers and good luck.

Just got a reply,

Apparently they are having a revamp of their business and website.

The gun was for my nephew for his birthday, Ā£99.99 seemed like a good deal for a HK416D with metal gears and blowback and 11.1v battery. Canā€™t remember what the manufacturer was, began with G I think :thinking:.

Will update once I find out whatā€™s happening.

1 Like

Vendor told me my order should arrive by July 15th, phew!

Hopefully the blaster brings lots of joy to my teenaged nephewšŸ˜€

2 Likes

Haha! Good luck. I also got an email saying theyā€™re expecting it sometime next week and will ship it ASAP.

1 Like

To be fair itā€™s the only UK based company I could find that sell decent gel blasters.

All the other places Iā€™ve found on google sell those graffiti painted kids ones.

2 Likes

For real!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got the opposite problem here in Ozā€¦

Gel blaster retailers were thick on the ground here a few years back. Lots have closed doors, some of them major players in the early days.

Hopefully the UK retailers will swell in numbers for you as the hobby gains a bit of momentum and once you sort the wheat from the chaff you should get some solid reliable people to patronise with your hard earned squids. :wink:

2 Likes

I can say that after 2-3 weeks waiting my products arrived, well packaged and was thinking the same at first ā€˜Have i been scammed?ā€™
Ive now ordered 4 times and every time they have arrived.
Waiting longer than other sites but when ive used them i have never got the quality i have like these.
But i cannot knock Mathew, he was there at every step - I think he revamped his page/systems as the live chat feature was being spot on today.
Delivery i can see is a problem with people but they are top quality and for sure worth the wait.
Ive ordered another 3 gelblasters from him and some others bit just waiting for the stock to come in :slight_smile:
I would rather the product was late than never comes.

Love the fact we have a good UK based shop with actual English speaking staff, Thankyou Mathew and the team!
Georgie and the squad

Hey Friendly, id highly recommend some of his gun bags and sights!
Again delivery may be a little wait but the quality is near perfect in my eyes an im picky haha

Also got family over in Perth, hows things over there recently?

1 Like

Hey man,

Iā€™m north of Brisbane in Queensland, a looong way from Perth on the other side of the country.

But then again, really, Perth is a long way from everywhere. :wink:

Cue the retaliatory sandgroper comments. :joy: :+1:

Anyone got their blasters from this company yet who ordered when I did? Ordered on the 25th June and still here waitingšŸ‘ŽšŸ» They are obviously having some serious stock issues. Iā€™m waiting til the month is up then Iā€™m going to try and get a refund, Iā€™m not prepared to wait any longer than this.

1 Like

Only problem Iā€™ve had is to wait 2 months for gun to come.

Hey everyone, dont know what was different with my Order but i went ahead with placing an order on the 12th of August and was delivered on the 28th with great packaging along with extras inside :person_shrugging: ive ordered the Saw too and have been told 2-3 Weeks wait but i dont mind honestly because i know im getting a good product eventually rather than these wish products that break a few days later :saluting_face:

Thankyou for the help anyways Mathew and team :blush:
Hopefully all the other people get sorted eventually too!

1 Like

That was in February, it is now September. We can only report on user experiences when asked as an end user. Freedom of expression law.

2 Likes

Iā€™d suggest you direct that request to the person whom you believe posted in a defamatory manner @BlasterMasters .

Looking back through the thread comments I fail to see how you would come to the conclusion that Iā€™m your huckleberry. If you issued a refund and the OP didnā€™t post the result to the group, your issue would be with that group member.

Furthermore, itā€™s not my thread to delete. Perhaps an admin like @The_General should look into it?

Same here not our thread as we are not the customer, the customer came here looking for answers and we gave best advice we could. Simple as that. Some were disgruntled from what Iā€™ve read. Moderator decision. I couldnā€™t care either way, people ask questions when they are not sure and this is what this place is for.

The retail owner could maybe explain what the trouble was and put it to rest instead of claiming defamation against someone who did not. Oh well who cares, quite funny when having a positive reviewer post 2hrs before.

1 Like

Gotta say, politely worded enough albeit to the wrong group memberā€¦ but dropping in ā€œdefamatoryā€ puts it squarely in the passive aggressive category. :roll_eyes:

1 Like