Just want to check in your opinion, who make the best Glock18 Green gas pistol

I want one, the one with a switch can go full auto.

I’m a big fan of Double Bell GBB pistols.

Haven’t tried it out yet, but the DB G18C seems to be what you’re looking for. Usually between $300 and $350, depending on who you buy from.

1 Like

I used to have the We Tech G17 and it was perfect. Never failed, never let me down. It wasn’t full auto though.

Later I had an APS which was also ok, but was CO2 and too much trouble to re-gas. They have a full auto option.

Now I have the AW Custom glock-style and it’s also excellent. Full auto available.

Don’t E&C make well-regarded Glocks? On sale at WAT lately.

Anyway, it seems to me there’s a lot of good ones out there, so the most important thing is which ones to avoid. Yes?

Sorry, just realised I didn’t have much to say on the Glock 18 specifically. Oh well, Glocks are cool whichever model :joy:

Thank you guys for you input.

I ended up purchase the Double Bell Glock 18C from TacToys when my missus was not watching.

Can’t wait to pick it up either tonight or tomorrow :slight_smile:

Matrix reloaded and dark knight made it popular.

When she finds out, you might get (g)Locked out of the house…!!
:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Good glock to you! 20 chars cos it meets that Min.

nah I just gullable when I saw the beginning of this video when researching CQB skills :stuck_out_tongue:

The Glock 18 Machine Pistol (youtube.com)

G18 is like a pee pee: don’t blow your load so quickly.

I see they only just started to sell gen 5 glocks.

Please elaborate a little what you mean?

You didn’t specify what needed clarification.

My apologies… when you say “I see they only just started to sell gen 5 glocks.”…

My question is what is gen 5 glocks :stuck_out_tongue:

Gen 5 is the latest version of the IRL Glocks. What you bought is based off a gen 3 glock 18C.

Gen 5s have no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide lock, New style of recoil spring, front of the slide is shaped differently and has front serrations along with the serrations on the back of the slide.

Ok I will research myself what is gen 3 and gen 5 means, thank you thu :slight_smile:

Context: retailers have up until recently only been selling mostly gen 3 styled glocks and older. Very rare to see any gen 4 but we’re seeing a lot of Gen 5 popping up now. Especially with tactoys and ihobby.

1 Like

I wouldn’t get too hung up on deciding which Gen Glock GBB to buy… We get whatever generation the manufacturers feel like copying. Any G18C is a good G18C.

A Glock is a Glock is a Glock after all. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I wasn’t saying the gen 3 is bad, just that there’s a newer gen available.

I have an affinity for the tti branded glocks… Thanks John!