LeHui MP9 Review (short gat, short review)

Recieved my MP9 last week and have the following observations.

Pros:

• Its well made, no rattles at all which is suprising for a blaster.
  • The nylon body feels very nice.
  • Its small! A really nice compromise in size i felt. The foldable stock is solid and actually pulls into the shoulder nicely, at the right length for my grip at least.
  • It was cheap - $149 at the time.

Negs:

• FPS - averages 152 fps in my chrono tests. Tactical Edges ad says 200 fps+.
  • The retailer - I am so sick of these pricks lying. I would not have bought it knowing it was so weak shooting, even though it was the replica factor that most interested me. Another dodgy lot to add to my shit list and dump on here for eternity.

Note: tried both ultra hard gels and some larger, softer orange ones (unknown brand)

Some photos:

2 Likes

Ive been getting 180-190 fps, on gels that have been sitting for awhile.
Maybe theyve swollen a little.

I’ll try some fresh ones, and see how they go.

Similar levels of performance from mac-10 / BFmp-7…

Any luck getting a partial refund…??

Dissapointment level decreases, as refund level increases…!!

Thanks for the review and peek into the LH MP9. :+1:

It’s always a bit of a letdown when something doesn’t measure up performancewise.

I wouldn’t be too disappointed with the average FPS though… you’d know something that tiny is going to be running a pistol gearbox and any non-GBB pistol is going to be struggling to get much over 180FPS by design. Never going to get high figures out of one, certainly not like an AEG rifle.

Maybe try WI Heavy milkies in it… they’re usually on the bigger side. Have you measured up your inner barrel to see what you’re working with?

It’s a very cool piece though, and looks really good… I’d be proud to add one to my collection of SMGs just on the appearance. :wink:

2 Likes

Im getting around 190 fps from mine…

Older , slightly swollen gels, so that helps.
Try larger diameter gels, and leave them soak for a bit…

Its also worth mentioning, the mp-9 comes with 2 sights.
one is a top mounted, pops open red/green dot system, the other is a side mounted , adjustable laser pointer.

We know how good ebay cheapies are, and these are included free… :rofl: :rofl:

More about dressing the blaster up, which it does…

oh, yeh forgot about the sights! Didnt test … just chucked them in the parts box.

1 Like

LH是一个中国品牌,在中国这把发射器无数玩家对他进行优化,初速能达到75+m/s,射速最快能达到50+,目前原厂售价为188元人民币,且优化配件很多。

而且我们会使用直径为7.3mm,质量更重更硬的水弹(例如10kg抗压的水弹)这种水弹是很难被压碎的,这样能使初速更加稳定,弹道更加可观。

1 Like

For those with limited capacity to read Chinese characters

LH is a Chinese brand. Countless players in China have optimized this launcher. The muzzle velocity can reach 75+m/s, and the fastest rate of fire can reach 50+. The current original price is 188 yuan, and the accessories are optimized. a lot of.

And we will use water bombs with a diameter of 7.3mm and heavier and harder masses (such as 10kg pressure-resistant water bombs). These water bombs are difficult to crush, which can make the muzzle velocity more stable and the trajectory more impressive.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks Leslie.