Milsig Products - M79 Nerf Dart Blaster etc

For the 13ci tank question, you can directly screw in any hpa tank directly into the m79. So a u48 gladiatair tank works, just no adjustable stock and a different aesthetic.

U48 will be cheaper too.

The 13 ci from tac edge comes with the regulator, so it’s assembly and filling with no extra purchases.

And if you want it cheaper, it’s exempt from the usual codes… but if you leave it in your cart for an hour or so, ypu may get a text message from noah at tac edge (presumably a sales program) saying that he noticed you looking at some stuff, and would you be interested in seeing if he could work a discount.

Knocked 10% off my stuff

3 Likes

Cool, ill give it a bash…!
Happy with yours so far.?

1 Like

The short barrel and foregrip is about ur average pew length, n well ittle bit bigger depending on what their small is id have to look but a long foregrip is well uh designed around the stupid long barrels

On as for floor pumps the 13ci tank will take no time to pump with a pcp pump. Dont be like me n pump a 48 with it kek

3 Likes

I’ve only dropped a mag through it so far, then decided to go a different barrel and scar.

I definitely will be happy with it, but after watching what brad’s one could do… it’d haunt me every trigger pull. Sourcing the correct compatible parts seems to be more of a challenge than I’d like though

2 Likes

Sharing

3 Likes

Fuck yes, this is what i wanted to hear

1 Like

That scar in the last picture. Where can i get it from?

here in the us, the milsig is sold out from the only known seller, anybody know where i can order one from??

tactical edge
Wordcount

1 Like

it seems that the milsig is only on the autralian site and says they are on backorder? is the site just not updated or are they out of stock there too?

Geez Milsig :sweat_smile: :no_good_man:
The nerf vortex howler that can launch out of it is pretty cool though.

Something more colourful,

So confused. What is that thing?

Top one is a Milsig projectile launcher and bottom one is a 3D printed nerf launcher both are CO2, with Milsig being able to also use remote line setup same as their nerf blaster.

Refillable gas tube stock is the bomb :ok_hand:
Mate has same in his .22 hunting Air Rifle :sunglasses:

It’s a MisterKey :rofl:lol everyone has heard of a MisterKey. Bonus points for the name tweak guess on the item. :rofl:

Is it the name of a Stephen King movie :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Highly doubt this but does anyone have any reply’s or statements from vicpol about the milsig pistol

1 Like

I would suggest contacting them directly, especially as there wouldn’t be too many people here who could properly answer that question :thinking:

1 Like

I didnt even thing the milsig pistol was available to buy

TacEdge won’t be stocking the Milsig pistol as far as I know. It is a grey area in functionality since it fires a spherical .50cal foam projectile which could be swapped out for other .50cal projectiles.

This is ignoring the fact all standard Nerf darts are also .50cal and blasters could also fire said projectiles. But the magazine is designed for spherical ammo with the HR3 which is the main differing factor. You would not have to hand load one at a time.

Regarding Victoria, it looks too pistoly.

1 Like