New GBB Rifles

The MWS mag is the neatest solution I’ve seen (and can think of) for a GBBR mag.

So basically what you’re saying is there wouldn’t be room behind the follower for that? Could always design the 3d printed follower with a small notch cut into the rear, just wide enough for the wire to go through.

1 Like

Slot down the side with a pin in the follower?:thinking:
Just pull it down with your thumb on the side and load?:thinking:
Or front of course

3 Likes

Hi , I would like to see a few more reviews on the other models, live action , weather a CQB. , would handle outside action. distance and accuracy on all models. They could say one thing ,but in action not good at all. Iam eyeing off 93m GE . I’m ready to purchase.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking :+1:

2 Likes

Mate it’s pretty much comparable to an AEG for distance and accuracy. I would say better than any standard AEG I have bought in the past. Not as good as my modded aegs but it does have some advantages. Such as trigger response. however if you are a spray and prayer you can kiss that shit goodbye. 30 rounds a mag means a very different way of playing.

5 Likes

Hi JAS , I totally agree, planning and strategy all the way, I don’t like spraying and praying, I like accuracy. I hear you have a GE already and your pleased as punch , Iam looking forward to some game play action , and reviews. Cheers Clyde .

3 Likes

First game with it last Friday was great.
Looking forward to this Friday. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Hi , just purchased a 93m + 2 extra magazines, looking forward to pew , pew , hehehe.

1 Like

You’ll love it! Enjoy, mate! :grin:

And a left nut no doubt :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @Jas how did you manage to get the delta ring off yours?

They look like standard delta rings. Pliers in the nubs, or an AR15 armourer’s wrench should do it. Alternately if you have a handguard that grub screws into the ring, like a Daniel Defense Omega, it should give you enough leverage to do it.

2 Likes

Worth getting Ar-15 /M4 Outdoor Combat Combo Wrench Multi Barrel Nut Spanner Wrench Steels | eBay to save some swear words and get the nut done up tight enough instead of hammering on it with screwdrivers, forks or chopsticks.

2 Likes

Armorers wrench. Used that to remove the delta ring and change my receiver end plate.

1 Like

Gotcha. So with the ring gone and the receiver plate change most aftermarket free-floating barrel handguard will fit? No other things needed?

3 Likes

It pays to check all the links for those wrenches. I got mine from ebay for $13.50 including postage from sydney a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

This one good?

1 Like

Yep thats the same as mine.

The receiver endplate is the plate that slides over the buffer tube held in place with the buffer castle nut. I changed mine to a BCM one.

So to change handguards you need to remover the delta ring, knock 2xpins out of the gas block/front iron sight and remove the grub screw under the sling mount.
The barrel had 2x thick steel barrel spacers. I removed both of these and then used the correct number of spacers to instal my BCM barrel nut and handguard.

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Got some shopping to do

1 Like