New GBB Rifles

At Command Elite Hobbies

Guns Modify MK-16 Stage 2 GBB Rifle 14.5 inch

price $1,399.00

Finally caved and got the rpm mws, it’s gorgeous,:sunglasses: does anyone know of the command elite guns modify mag would work with the rpm mws?

Yes it will mate. They are the same mag. Some minor mods are done by RPM when they arrive in Oz for their blasters. This consists of polishing the mag channel and chamfering the mag follower tip. There is a video on YouTube outlining what they do.

dab a bit of locktite into the pin on your charging handle on the spring side, mine walked its way out yesterday and now it’s gone to heaven. Inb4 customs confiscates my replacement.

ABF won’t seize a charging handle. I’ve ordered a number of them with no issue.

Thanks for the heads up, Is that the roll pin? Not sure Loctite would help it much as it spins

You can attempt to spread a roll pin from one side to prevent it from walking out.

1 Like

Does anybody else have issue with the rpm mws BCM, shooting too low with the stainless barrel with hop?
My sights are max adjustment and still hits a fair bet below it, tried adjusting the hop back but it seems the slightest adjustment makes it drop low hard.
Tried a few different gels black label, predator.

Over what distance?
Gels are gonna start dropping off after 15-20 meters depending upon how well the hop up is working and the size of the gels.

First of all is your barrel clean?
Gel debris in the barrel will cause issues.
As doc bob asked - over what distance? Did increasing hop cause the gels to go up or down?
What does it do with no hop at all?
Are you using a suppressor or tracer unit?
Is your inner barrel braced?
What size are your gels?
The inner barrel is 7.25mm measured. Traditional 7.5mm gels may cause problems.

I’m not much help with the standard barrel system as I didn’t rate it and I run custom barrels, barrel lengths and hop ups in both of my MWS blasters. But I also use smaller gels to assist with perfect feeding and eliminating gel fragments in the receiver.

TBH I’m not convinced the hop on the end really does all that much, tho maybe I’m expecting too much out of a gel blaster. The issue i seem to have is that gels roll left, right, up, down seemingly at random and then now and again a few fly dead on for 30+m.

Am a bit convinced that it just requires PERFECT sized gels to be consistent. I dont feel like i could reliably hit someone at 10-15m much of the time.

Range at 20m but 15m just as bad going low, with the hopup tuned right off they go more in line but then drop off before the 20m mark.
With hop they go more straight but on the downward angle…
What barrel and hopup brand type do you have now? I love the concept of the rpm barrel but doesn’t seem to work for me yet, currently trying to add a bottom adjustment

1 Like

Hmm my gels seem very inconsistent in size although other still hit low, maybe a better gel could help diagnose what do people recommend running in these? Thanks guys

Yeah, it’s simply the awesome inherent design of Gelblasters, whether AEG, GBB or HPA…… the unfortunate reality is that we are limited to nothing more than a random water gelly that has the very worst possible characteristics ever imaginable in a projectile!

Gel quality and growth sizing/sorting is extremely important, along with matching barrel sizing, volumetric efficiency, correct hop ups to to match the gel size and velocity……… as well as utmost precision in the mechanical workings, air sealing, barrel cleanliness and maintenance to ensure to be able to get even a half decent amount of performance/distance/accuracy and feeding/reliability out of anything that we can build…… let alone expecting something stock out of the box to perform to any reasonable expectations :roll_eyes:

What sighting are you using? Curious as I’ve never used a gel blaster that had sights capable of adjusting low enough for gels.

Gels too wet? try drying them off, that can negate hop if they are dripping wet. Use a towel just rollem round a bit on anything like a towel.

Its a Eotech 558 clone with g33 magnifier, doesn’t have a brand got it from raarmamaments a while ago, thank god it’s not just me🤣 only time I’ve been able to got it on point is with a bottom adjustment hop

2 Likes

tis a shame they cant be manufactered with nano-dimples like a golf ball.

hrmm - patenting that idea right now!

1 Like

That has been discussed previously, but yeah, would definitely be an extreme challenge for the manufacturers to incorporate such tiny details into something they are already struggling to find decent growth size and hardness/shape consistency as it is! :roll_eyes:

This sounds like my experience. Try some different hop ups :person_shrugging:

As GBBRs are still relatively new the knowledge base is very low. Whilst some usual rules apply I have noticed some interest quirks with my GBBRs.
But let’s start with the basics -
Inner barrel should be braced - there is play in the RPM so you will get movement that will affect consistency.
Gels need to be harder gels with consistent sizing. I recommend grading and in all honesty any typical sized gels should be avoided. 7.1-7.3mm would be a start. Avoid Ausgel gels as they are some of the most inconsistent gels in size and roundness.
The barrel needs to be clean and cleaned regularly. And gel fragment will cause consistency issues.
Hop rubber needs to be seated properly. It can be pinched and cause issues.
Barrels can have defects. Inspect the internals to insure it’s ok.
Ok now for quirky gel MWS stuff.
Gels can bind in the mags. This can cause/accuracy or feeding issues. Especially when the mags sit for longer than 15mins loaded.
I don’t rate the RPM hop rubber. I found accuracy improved by going to a P1 style rubber. This does require barrel mods to instal.
Make sure your gas is shaken throughly before use. It can cause inconsistent fps.
Make sure your bolt carrier rails are lubed.

To be perfectly honest it’s a lot of trial and error and this is largely down to the fact that no manufacturer can guarantee what gels a person will use and different gels irrespective of quality can have a dramatic effect on performance.

2 Likes