Non Imitation Gel Blasters

Greenlong_600x

5 Likes

Pistol grip shape might undo it’s hopes. Good luck :+1:

Fuck me that looks really good actually

Thanks! The possibilities of colour combos are endless. We are also releasing them in raw alloy as well so people can ceracote if they choose.

1 Like

While skeletonized, VicPol may still see it as an M4 silhouette. Would need to check with them to see if this would be allowed.

2 Likes

Honestly some sticks the kids use wouldn’t pass the silhouette test :rofl:

Just needs to be larger.

2 Likes

$20 ROLL OF FILAMENT
$500 3D PRINTER
PROVIDING THESE BUYBACKS DON’T TAKE GUNS FROM CRIMINALS
PRICELESS
FB_IMG_1659487079415

TOTAL CASH BACK $9300
PURE GENIUS

6 Likes

We still do have the best replica laws in Australia!
This is the whole stupid double standards for the laws banning Gel Blasters :roll_eyes:

I can order a full sized wooden and metal replica of many firearms that have fully functional bolts, breeches, trigger mechanisms, magazines etc. etc. without ANY legal restrictions or licensing laws that allow me to collect a huge collection of fully operational guns, that only have their barrels blocked solid, which I can legally own and display with absolutely NO licensing requirements whatsoever.

Legal requirements are here if you scroll down this link….

Yet I would be facing 3 years Jail and $40 000 worth of fines if I was caught with a plastic kids toy or a packet of gels in my possession :roll_eyes:

It’s fkn ridiculous :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Got a reply back. Flat out banned in Victoria.
Even with a special collectors class licence that allows me to have imitation and replicas, GBBs have been specifically excluded (its even worded as such)

Gazette is here, clear as day.

Amazing all the hoopla I’ve seen and no body even some supposed experts on the matter , I’ve never seen that.

Thanks for sharing, clears it up neatly.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should name that The Wedgie :rofl:

DID ANYONE HERE CREATE THIS BACK IN 2020.
IF SO HAVE YOU STILL GOT IT

FB_IMG_1662159624073
FB_IMG_1662159630421
FB_IMG_1662159636355
FB_IMG_1662159643161

3 Likes

No but really wish I did :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t anyone go giving him any stupid bloody ideas! :flushed::roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

That’s the plasma pistol from Fallout 4, looks like someone put a p90 gearbox in it and added a hopper.

1 Like

Bloody resident madman @Bigmuthadrums probably the prime suspect for this type of lunacy :flushed::roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I would never do something like that!:thinking:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Pity there sold out on that site
I do like some of the steam punk stuff
I have sent them an email to see when they’re getting more in

1 Like