Oh shit :flushed:
I will order one purely for science :rofl:

3 Likes

a knock off aka m870 2 daaang

if it were just a little longer I’d be drooling

M60, surely not the vulcan

that is a shame though, the people who mod em seem to have a lot of fun

It is very therapeutic for sure :+1:

I customized the exterior of my APS AK as I was not satisfied with how it was done. Very happy with the outcome. Plus gets you thinking in a good way :+1:

1 Like

If I get around to playing it’ll be with these, and what a pretty combo, need a speed loader for the revvy and shells for the shotty

2 Likes

nobody cares however fuck you

the new sig lmg for the army m250 is so goooood

I love it, the body is eh, but the steel base brass case rounds are so prettyyyyy, the lil belt pouches are neat, the bipod fucks, the cover opening to the side instead of the front is such a good change

I really like the boolet

3 Likes

I hate that I still want the sawn off somewhere deep down

I can’t justify buyin it, fomo is the strongest incentive, think its just a wave of fixation atm

My shells were leaking…X force replaced the orings, with a new version…

Works better, but sometimes it blows the inner Oring, out of the front, when firing…

Using 12kg gas, is better than the 14 kg used to get max fps…a bit less pressure, means a bit more reliability…
The sawn off , is a cool lil bit of kit…

The might have a price drop, after awhile…

if they still have any by then

the temptation to eventually trade out my og plastic aeg m4 for a full metal is concernin

on a tangent, the lever fixation is still strong, xforce have two look about the same diference is plastic springer vs metal gas.

AND 6 TIMES THE PRICE ALSO.

I want to just get the cheap one but knowing me I am not going to be happy till I get afull metal gas, it just feels better, heavy for the tism, and a smoother action not fighting the priming weight of the spring constantly.

The major issues are they are repeatedly poorly made and overpriced, my double barrel is constantly wobbling loose, guy at the shop took notes of interest that turned out to be entirely valid and said nah she’ll be right, lucky the tism has me entirely adoring that thing even while I’m pissed. Also fucked my sig worse the when I took it in. made it a 500$ paperweight, but the repair was free so it all evens out in the end.

and its the wrong fucken model, not their issue, there are 3 common styles, hole in the top, the whole top, hole in the side, these are hole in the top, i want a hole in the side. but this is the only kind available, since they all use the same fucken mold, the 1894. So if I want a lever action its gotta be a hole in the top which is just fecken gross.

Look at this and tell me I am wrong I bloody dare ya
663f6ac0560bccffe8b89c680a3688be
Top-10-Best-Tactical-Lever-Action-Rifles-Ever-Made
365b86ca-86ec-4cbe-b21a-0b1785b0cdbf-6106cba7

sidenote thats another issue, I wanna pretty mine up with modern crap.
But look how nice that is, feed and eject paired together, makes loading from empty cleaner too.

Even if they miraculously bring out the side style I am gonna be hard pressed if I buy this one for over 800 fuckin dollars aye

2 Likes

also take down model because mmmmm, bein able to quickly put it together from two pieces just slaps

and just cause it wouldnt be a parapost without some unhinged shit, blake rifle, but lever action.

Cause yes

Blake-En-Bloc-660x393
d72fa0d1cb7b4dd6616479a862996449
4accb4c6e86bc1e2b3db1725126c05d5(1)

hzq1r0afpz331
cca722580290c783acb0fa1d7e96dd68

circuit_judge_lever_1-tfb
48ee7902efde023e7fa0a8903d1468be
Blake-Full-660x388

The revolver to the m1 garands double stack.

I love both, and for some reason the goblin in my brain has decided the blake rifle clip would be perfect for a lever rifle, you could even load through a side gate isnt that somethin, I dont think that’s a good idea let alone viable just whats been cookin atm, due process made it a semi auto which slaps

Legros-Logo

3 Likes

At some point, specially if I end up getting a lever I am gonna need to cull my closet of gear.

Torn for a lot of it, I will suddenly really badly want something so if I get rid of somethin an in a year wish I hadnt I’m gonna feel like a dipshit. And there is a lot of money worth of stuff, and I could use that towards my room and pc… and other business expenses unrelated to the previous posts…

I mostly just wanna get rid of the bulk of stuff, unsure whats worth what how well anything works, its all kind of as is.

But its still all up probably a few thousand worth of mostly unused stuff I just hold sometimes. Part of me wants to make some money back, part of me just wants to hand it off to some newbies who cant afford all this overpriced crap.

For right now genuinely I just don’t even know what I’d part with in the first place, let alone money or distribution yknow. gotta dig up those pics I took of everything and start picking out what I just dont want anymore, maybe get some of the smart fuckers on here to help with the rest sfter that

1 Like

ali has a new wave of shell ejection merf style stuff… longguns

an m4 m249 mg3 barret, qbz

yo they got thw wingman from titanfall

none are metal but are all pretty cheap, around 50

2 Likes

I am kind of upset we get semi auto’s

Cause now I really really want one aye. Especially since I differentiated em, 3+1 short pump and a 6+1 big semi

This one looks like a similar frame to the aka 870, same shells too.

At least the price isnt astronomical but its still a lot, being electric has me kind of annoyed, not for snobby reasons, but cause I have to charge it to run it rather then being able to pick it up and rack it some before doin somethin else.

1 Like

Just got a steam deck, organising the extra crap to get it up n running as a temp pc so i can have a bit of breathing room

fuckin shattered rn

1 Like

I’m gettin madder at xforce each month.

This is barely used I reload it, sometimes rack the slide… thats it, its not even running gas, nkt that it fucking could anymore

The repair was free, but calling it a relair is disingenuos, it was just broken througj official channels.

The issue, the only issue, was the double action didnt work, it was still perfectly fine in single action, less problem of the grip screw being fucked but I had a wrap making that negligble.

Now, no wrap so grip is fallim apart always, a piece covering the backside of the mag release is missing, the trigger doesnt work at all turning it from frustrating to useless, as in I could take it to a game before and be fine but now I cant even dry fire it.

There is a missing spring so the takedown lever is loose and can jam the whole action.

and now it jammed completely, and while diagnosing that a long fuck off screw worked its way out the ejection port… WHERE THE FUCK DID IT EVEN COME FROM

I couldnt get it back in the hole which makes me wonder if it is even that screw or if the screw THAT HOLDS THE WHOLE TRIGGER ACTION WAS JUST MISSING THE WHOLE TIME

on top of the flashlight that cost some stupid amount kf money the reccomended way back when I found out from people in the og forum was known FOR EXPLODING.

I am fed up, the sig was 400, light was like 150, grips were probably near that 150 mark with conversion and shipping… Not including the fuckery of trying to mount a reflex, or compensator, and extra mags I eventually found, thats 700 bucks that after getting repaired was turned into a kind of cool paperweight.

The double barrel shotgun cost 750 and I was told dont worry about it when bringing up pretty concerning shit, only to be proven entirely fuckin right.

Like sometimes they are pretty good, and upfront about bullshit, and then other times I swear they have no fuckin clue what they are doing.

I CANNOT REPLACE THIS SIG THEY DO NOT SELL THEM ANYMORE

its not even a cost problem they just arenr around, maybe I can find one second hand and just hope shit isnt as broken as this one.

Cause even if the store and techs are pretty good, the products are absolute dogshit, and it feels like there is next to no quality control,
this was the 3rd sig they put in my hand at whatever shop it launched in, because the first to were fucked and then they went in the back to dig through and find a working one for me.

In what fuckin world can you look me in the face charge 400 dollars and hand me 2 completely broken brand new products run away for ten minutes hand me one that not only was fucked, grip screw was sheered, wouldnt fit any of the mods I asked about, realsteel grips needed to be fuckin ruined to fit, sight mount wont fit at all, nor a compensator, and is apparently guaranteed to fail, I am told dont use thr slide release to release the slide cause it’ll break… THEN WHATS THE FUCKING POINT KF HAVING ONE

and not told that my double action pistol will turn into a single acrion pistol cause the piece of shit will break and there aint shit to do about it.

I want to get more of these things, a nice metal m4, maybe a lever action, the rhino if it ever shows up.

But why the fuck should I, I am in my room doing nothing and these things fall apart completely, if I took any to a game it would snap in half before the day was over.

So why the fuck should I give any of them a cent, I’d have better luck at a used car dealership run by lucifer CAUSE AT LEAST THE TOYATA WORKED AT SOME POINT AND HAS A GASTANK

half this shit comes with one mag and they dont sell spares… WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY SELLING TO, WHAT IS THEIR AUDIENCE.

I know this amounts to nothing, nobody reads this crap takin me seriously cause I just like the pretty gvns. But I am so exhausted with it, I dont think I have a single well made gell blaster I trust at all, they all have quirks or just dont work.

I think the awp is the best I have but that was the second one because the first has a big dent in the box and the stock was scuffed.

Its so unbelievable disheartening, everytime I think about buying gear and actually going to a game whatever I was thinking about taking breaks in half under minimal use perfectly safe no dirt or running or banging on cover. So why would I take my fancy paperweights to a game and ruin the only fuckin thing they have left, looking nice.

Unrelated 10mm/.40 is my new favourite pistol round, just sounds so nice mmmmm

2 Likes

Wait, which one? 10mm or .40 SnW? Same bullet, different cartridge.

had only been lookin into it for ~an hour so might not be tru

but 10mm is the same round with a longer case so 40s&w chambers just fine in a 10mm, but not the other way around

like a 357 can fire 38 special

I don’t think that would be safe in an automatic, no. The head-spacing would come up too short, and make it not have a complete seal.

Seems to kind of agree.

Basically, a single round will not explode and kill you, but over time you’ll weaken your barrel and action.

1 Like