Para's Autism Corner

My thought too, but a lot of comments from people claiming theh do just that and it works, but nkt trusted enough they will endorse you copy them.

if it works that way then lovely, if not I dunno which I’d prefer, but both would run in a sig styled pistol which is all I care about

Yeah that sounds about right, figured it would probably lead to somethin bad~

the sci fi gremlin says 10mm because power bests monsters… but 40 is just better 9mm and sounds more fun to say.

10mm is a scary hand cannon straight outta deadbolt good game

grabbin a 40 is a vibe tho

Honestly, once you get higher than 9x19 out of a 3+ inch barrel, power becomes essentially meaningless in practical terms. 9mm, 10mm, .357, .40SnW, .45, whatever. It all kills you just as dead unless you’re wearing a vest.

Instead, the most important factors are ammunition diameter (for maximized capacity), weight, and recoil. In Australia especially, only really that last factor matters as that’s all that’s going to matter when pistol racing.

1 Like

Fair rant Pup, I get your frustration, we have all dealt with it in some way or another and the blaster community usually can help out with suggestions on how to fix or remedy dodgy manufacturing from Chyna. Or where ever it gets cobbled together.

Surprised X force didn’t look after you a bit better than what you describe, but maybe they had no solutions themselves why they stopped carrying that item.

Bit like some first model GBB Wells pistols were absolute dog shit. Like what the fuck was I supposed to do with a hunk of shit that didn’t even feel like my real 1911 I used to have, but a piece of an old microwave melted into the near resemblance of a 1911. The revolver… HAHA I’d rather wield a pair of pliers are more fun. :rofl: I give em a go for sure but sent them back for refund as even with my fitter and turnherintoshit skillz I could see no way of improving those ones without major works and machinery I am missing.

In your case with the blasters you have chosen they are obviously not tickling your fancy, and I don’t recall many others getting into them besides the odd one buying it and then hear nothing.

What about going back to basics for game play like a Cyma M4 or something, just for functionality and won’t break the bank. Just saying. You can bling them up anyway way you desire.

Oh and I used to have a Glock model 22 in my club days. .40 short and weak, 5-700 round IPSC shoots every Saturday. Very fun for sure :metal: Back when we were allowed the full size 15 rnd mags, restricted to 10during my time, I got out some 2 years after the mag restriction, had my fun, gov kept closing the goal posts and moved on to other interests.

10mm has got quite the resurgence in the US recently, same proji just the 40 was developed as a complete replacement for the 10mm reduced velocity round mainly brought on by pussy FBI agents.

I can tell you a 180grn XTP out of a 40 Glock22 makes a damn mess of a vermins head. I can only imagine a full house 10MM would be just that bit better. But then you have to buy the exotic full pressure Buffalo Bore ammo to get 10MM to it’s full capability which is over $2 usd per round. Or reload which I used to reload my 40, that would be the way.

1 Like

HAH u think i’m gonna use one, nah this is hyperfixations and world building.

bigger gun kills spooky sci fi monsters better

and I like weird different stuff pathologically apparently

10mm I only knew from deadbolt amd that gun will throw a 7foot dude across a room in one shot it makes the deagle look reasonable… so I didnt think it was real or practical.

40 I think I have only seen in csgo? but I did really like it, just wasnt into this stuff so much back then

But now its the fixation I really like em

I dont think I blame xforce, they didnt make this bullshit. But I was screwed by the repair, its a kind of rare and shit pistol I understand they might know it very well.

BUT THE FUCKER HAD IT PULLED APART IN A MILK CRATE SO HE COULD SHOW ME HIM PUTTING IT TOGETHER.

I appreciate showing me stuff but A MILK CRATE NOTEABLE FOR THE HOLES WHICH A TRIGGER COUMD FALL THROUGH, let alone tint screws pins and springs of which I have lost a few apparently.

I go to them more then anyone else so they are the business I interact with when gettin HAD

I am not terribly invested in playin, I like methodical and sprayint a hundred rounds at everything isnt drawing me in, the homies are.

Most of my stuff is about the tisms, tactile stuff I like fiddling with, not a functional easy to brute force into working aeg, the aegs I do have are super old and sketchy

I have 2 real options, gelblasters/nerfguns, or denix replica’s

and I would have hoped the gelblasters would be any type of durable yknow.

But I am getting into electronics, and looking for reasons to get out and make friends, an m4 and sig that WORK should be good if I get into things in the future.

But that still requires sinking more money into this so far wreck of a hobby, at the very least most of my stuff is niche replica style not game day aegs so maybe I’ll have more luck with an electric m4 if I give in

sounds like a helluva time, I gotta go shoot stuff someday

1 Like

Yes and no. But it all depends what your target is. If it’s paper which is all you can do in Australia then yea it doesn’t matter if it’s .17 or .50AE. Once you shift targets if you are somewhere like in USA for example, what you going to carry while hitting the Rubicon trail, a .17 pistol or a .50AE DE when that bear starts sniffing around your camp.

I was lucky to try out many, many different calibers in the club that I was in as every member was keen as fk to… here ever shot one of these try this out and see what you think… hold on… ok only OG Colt Anaconda with full house .44Mag factory loads. Oh yeah you wanna hold on to that fkr.

Shot a .577 Snider :thinking: something like that rifle, holy mother of god. Talk about click, see ya shoulder :rofl:

3 Likes

The best thing with 9mm is it has been around for eons and hasn’t changed. Much. Bit of propellant technology, projectile technology. Even round tailoring to specific firearms. Like Israeli UZI ammo was when it was their standard forces firearm had something like 158grn projectiles and they were overpressure in powder load. The brass case can handle it, but you can’t shoot that in early gen Glocks because of the chamber is unsupported and high chance because of the overpressure the case will bulge or burst causing FTE’s. But it’s the design of the firearm not the round.

I loved 9mm because of mild recoil I was able to shoot more rounds faster and more accurately, which is key in IPSC. I didn’t have race guns, it was service pistol IPSC.

I used to watch the guys at the club with their race pistols run IPSC, they sounded near full auto. Friggin nuts. Most were decked out .38 Super(9mm x 23mm a stretched .38ACp) CZ75 modern variants mostly. 22 shot mags, extended side charging handles, holo sights, hair triggers, anodized flared magwells. Muzzle comps about 2" long LOL. Hot rods.

3 Likes

Yea I get it. I want cool fancy stuff too, but it never comes cheap. If I win lotto I’m buying a Blackhawk Helicopter, dead set :laughing: Fuel is likely going to near $3/ltr before xmas and if I can afford a BH I won’t give a shit :joy:

But… I was once told by my wise YR12 English teacher who was a Canadian (go fkn figure :thinking: :joy:) aim for the stars but keep your head below the clouds.

As I travel through life and grow older, he’s right you know. I’ve bought fancy high dollar things before that I worked hard for and saved up for, end of day I just enjoy the basics of where I am and the people that are in my life. I love stepping out my back door in the morning and I’m at work. I want to go camping in middle nowhere scrub, 15 min drive to the back paddock. But that’s what pleases me.

If I had a lamborghini it would either hit a roo or fall apart on the rough dirt road. So I don’t want one of them.

A blackhawk is definitely near the top of my list, would love to fly a heli.

But I am not asking for gold plated stuff here, its a toy that drastically, measurably improves my mental health, but is priced well above its quality consistently, I’d buy a real inert gvn for the same price that I could use as a hammer to build a house that worked better then most of these do after a year of me sitting on a couch and reloading them.

We’ll see how I go with the rest I spose

1 Like

Well maybe that’s what you should go for a replica something to fiddle with instead.

Or if you want to really go for it get your Farms licence and go have the club experience like I did for a few years. Trust me it is worth jumping through the hoops. Especially when the Army sentry from next door at the army firing range hopped the fence and said you boys are having fun, we said givus a go on that bad boy, nah can’t got 1 30rnd mag and all rounds have to come back. Ole mate popped the boot on his Patrol and said no problem use these. ! 1100 rounds and not long later fella said shit I better get back on my post. Fkn unbelievable, thus I love the AUG :point_left: :+1:

1 Like

Got no where to store gvns or ammo, and the main enjoyment I get is sitting at my desk and fiddlin with em, real steel is just uneccasarily risky compared to the toys.

As far as I know Denix are more fragile and would probably break more then these do.

I have been considering it on and off, a lot of the things I would want i can’t get cause fun’s illegal, but a db, or if I could find someone to make it, a drilling would be cool, pistol’s are sketch but there is a club right by my archery range so maybe. Gotta keep in mind I got the tisms, no clue how I will react to the sound of em in person either

1 Like

Through earpro they’re quiet, sounds like someone clapping chalkboard erasers. Buy a high quality pair of electronic earmuffs, like Walker BT500s and you can still talk to people in between shots.

They have microphones that amplify surrounding sound (so you can still hear prey when hunting/the range safety instructor) and they cut out and become ‘normal earmuffs’ for a split second when they detect something as loud as gunfire. You want at LEAST 18db of noise reduction for outside shotgun/rifle shooting, and at LEAST 24db of reduction for indoor pistol shooting.

If you do go for your license, I recommend going for A and B classes before going in on H. A and B usually allow target shooting without supervision (in Vic and SA at least), and grants access to rimfire, centrefire and smoothbore longarms. You can have a real DB and pop clays, that way.

H in Qld requires you to be part of a club, which alone can take 3 months to join. Only then can you apply for the actual license. That wait would also delay you getting A and B class if you applied for H at the same time, as they have to issue all applied-for license classes once.

tl;dr to get legally shooting ASAP,

Apply for your A and B class
Buy an A class shotgun and have fun busting clays while you wait for H
Join a pistol club
THEN get your H class.

1 Like

That’s a big YES regarding the EarPro!
I have had a set of PELATOR Powered Earmuffs for years which work very well :+1:

Was always a laugh to put them on someone and tell them to clap their hands!
It stuffs up your brain cells being able to hear everything amplified and as clear as day, yet can’t register watching clapping your own hands in front of your eyes and hearing nothing! :joy:

2 Likes

Fair enough Pup, if you can’t secure them and only want to fiddle then yea blaster is your best bet for sure.

What about those GBBR AR’s, they are pricey but have a good replica build about them. Seem to be of high quality from what I’ve read, even use it on games. Maybe not your flava eh?

1 Like

maybe, I aint buyin anything for a while though, everythings going towards room.

But I’ll probably get a metal m4 one of these days.

Most of the heavy stuff costs as much or more then a brand new steam deck, do with that what you will

if you dont know what that is, its a little computer looks like a nintendo switch and can doom eternal like its nothing, uses a versiom of linux that is very plug and play if you wanted to learn but its a pc you can install whatever os, and its heaps moddable, can buy all the parts for repair off ifixit, and plenty of upgrades floating around like better joysticks, screens, storage.

I’ll let you know how mine goes when it gets here

Yeah played around with Steamdeck and watched a bit of info on them.

Ha doom eternal is one of my favs in my library. Good for a blood n guts session :joy:

I use PC because of all the business shite I have to do, triples up as my media rig along with playing games I want to play. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to hook up my Winwing hotas let alone play DCS on a steamdeck. Some simmers have a steamdeck as an add on for extra cockpit functionality, pretty cool. Although expensive for a MFD/UFC/HUD you can do other things with the deck that dedicated MFD modules can’t.

Plenty of choice pick your flavour :metal:

1 Like

its gonna act as a temp pc while I get the main build sorted, then its basically a laptop / emulator for me.

If I get into rc havin the deck as a laptop of sorts could probably come in handy aye

1 Like

Oh right cool, I’m in to RC in quite a big way. Always have been. What’s your interest there?

About 2% of the collection… :rofl:

1 Like

I like drones, just in general, I wanna learn electronics, seems like a good match, rn I havent got major motivation, fpv drones are a sci fi thing I dreampt up then found out were real so interest has picked up.

And have been messin with rc cars and lil helicopters since I was little, so why not.

Can race em around and have a good time, how long ya think before i make a gel rcxd or uav lmao